News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Interviews

Started by CTG, November 04, 2002, 09:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Why don't we get interesting or important questions every month? Because I think it was a good idea from Bonzai Joe in May. Let's make that kind of interviews every month! Whats your opinion?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I agree, it would make the competition more interesting. There were 2 interviews on the Orion Home Page, too, but it's not enough. :cry:
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Mingva

QuoteThere were 2 interviews on the Orion Home Page
Soon will be another one :wink: And two articles about our team's z18 performance and z19 goals :!:

But I agree - we need common (not only Orion team's) articles about drivers performances, oppinions, fun moments, etc. Only who has a time to do all this job?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

CTG, you can also write a poll question to the others in e-mail, and you can send the answers to Zak, and I think he will put it on the site as an article.  :idea:  It's not impossible that I will do that and put it on the Looping Warriors Home Page, which is under construction.  :shock:  Yes, we all need to do this! :D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

I wish I had time and guts to write interviews and reviews, but I don't anymore. I hope someone else will do it though.

Regards
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

http://stuntsrus.fr.st

U can send anything interesting there. :D UNCENSORED.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Leo Ramone"wow?

WoW ?

WOW !!! :-D

CTG

Krys Böff, the veteran geek. ;D