News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Champion of ZakStunts 2012

Started by CTG, July 20, 2012, 08:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will be the champion of ZakStunts 2012?

Bonzai Joe
1 (11.1%)
CTG
1 (11.1%)
Duplode
4 (44.4%)
Friker
1 (11.1%)
Gutix
0 (0%)
Renato Biker
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

CTG

Quote from: CTG on December 01, 2012, 09:55:08 AM
draw is an advance for Friker, since he has more silver medals

Zak: head to head results, bonus-free points or medal table would decide if X and Y have equal points?

zaqrack

Quote from: CTG on December 01, 2012, 11:04:43 AM
Quote from: CTG on December 01, 2012, 09:55:08 AM
draw is an advance for Friker, since he has more silver medals

Zak: head to head results, bonus-free points or medal table would decide if X and Y have equal points?

I never thought of this, but bonus-free points would make most sense.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on December 01, 2012, 09:30:02 AM

Position      Duplode      CTG      Friker      Gutix   

Renato Biker   
   1      110 (112)      93 (95)      95 (97)      88 (90)      87 (89)   
   2      109 (111)      92 (94)      94 (96)      87 (89)      86 (88)   
   3      108 (110)      91 (93)      93 (95)      86 (88)      85 (87)   
   4      108 (110)      90 (92)      92 (94)      85 (87)      84 (86)   
   5      108 (110)      90 (92)      91 (93)      84 (86)      83 (85)   
   6      108 (110)      90 (92)      90 (92)      84 (86)      82 (84)   
   7      108 (110)      90 (92)      90 (92)      84 (86)      81 (83)   
   8      108 (110)      90 (92)      90 (92)      84 (86)      80 (82)   
   9      108 (110)      90 (92)      90 (92)      84 (86)      79 (81)   
   10      108 (110)      90 (92)      90 (92)      84 (86)      78 (80)   
   11      108 (110)      90 (92)      90 (92)      84 (86)      77 (79)   
   12      108 (110)      90 (92)      90 (92)      84 (86)      76 (78)   
   >12      108 (110)      90 (92)      90 (92)      84 (86)      75 (77)   
   DNS      102      87      84      82      75   

We are getting closer and closer, so let's see the chances again (quite detailed - maybe a bit over-explained - handbook for the antant):

LT at the moment: CTG 201 hours, Friker 48 hours; 373 hours remaining to quiet days

Possible LTB distribution between the podium aspirants:

CTG 0, FRI 0, GUT 0/1/2:
Impossible options. It also means that Gutix can't be the silver medalist of this season.
so: DUP/FRI/CTG, DUP/FRI/GUT, DUP/CTG/FRI and DUP/CTG/GUT are the remaining options

CTG 0, FRI 1, GUT 0:
Somebody (except Gutix) collects 202-229 hours LT, while FRI gets at least 154 hours (but less in overall than the other guy); the first attack should happen in 20 hours (of course you should add the passed hours from now).

No season podium for Gutix.

Friker is the silver medalist, if he:
- is on the podium
- finishes 4th and CTG can't win the race
- finishes 5th and CTG is not in TOP2
- finishes 6th or worse and CTG is not on the podium

CTG is the silver medalist, if he:
- wins the race and Friker is 4th or worse
- is second, Friker 5th or worse
- is third, Friker 6th or worse

CTG 0, FRI 2, GUT 0/1:
Somebody (including Gutix) collects 202+x hours LT, while FRI gets at least 155+x hours; the first attack should happen in 20 hours

- is in TOP4
- is 5th or worse, CTG is not in TOP2

- wins the race and Friker is 5th or worse
- is 2nd, Friker 6th or worse

CTG 0, FRI 1, GUT 2:
Gutix collects at least 203+x hours, while FRI gets 154+x; 20 hours left for this option

Gutix is bronze medalist, if he:
- wins the race and CTG is not on the podium

Friker is silver medalist, if he:
- is on the podium
- finishes 4th and CTG can't win the race
- finishes 5th and CTG is not in TOP2
- finishes 6th or worse and CTG is not on the podium

CTG is silver medalist, if he:

...but at least bronze medalist, if he's a podiumer or Gutix can't win the race.

CTG 1, FRI 0, GUT 0:
Somebody (except Gutix) collects 202+x hours leading time, while Friker can't get more than 153; the first attack should happen in 86 hours.

- wins the race
- is 2nd-4th and beats CTG

- beats Friker
- can't beat Friker, but both of them finish worse than 4th

CTG 1, FRI 0, GUT 2:
Gutix collects 202+x hours leading time, while Friker can't get more than 153; the first attack should happen in 86 hours.

Gutix is bronze medalist, if he:
- wins the race and Friker is not in TOP5

- wins the race
...but at least bronze medalist, if he's in TOP5 or Gutix can't win the race.

- beats Friker

CTG 1, FRI 2, GUT 0:
Friker collects 154+x more hours, while nobody else is getting more than 201; he should take the lead the latest in 110 hours.

- is on the podium
- finishes 4th, CTG can't win the race
- finishes 5th, CTG is not in TOP2
- finished 6th or worse, CTG is not on the podium

CTG 2, FRI 1, GUT 0:
CTG +x hours, Friker y < 154+x, else < y; quite flexible time limit for 3rd party pipsqueaks (but in the most extreme case: at least 49 hours before quiet days). To ensure 2 LTB points, CTG needs 110 hours.

- wins the race

- beats Friker

CTG 2, FRI 0, GUT 0/1:
CTG +x hours, else (including Gutix) 49 < y < 202+x, Friker < y and < 154+x; most extreme case: third party attack should happen at least 49 hours before quiet days.

- wins the race
- is 2nd or 3rd and beats CTG

- beats Friker (even draw is enough)
- can't beat Friker but none of them are on the podium

SUMMARY

- If Gutix and Friker let me lead for another 86 hours, Argentina won't have a medal in this year.
- Most of the cases are good for Friker - if he gets more LTB than me then it's useless to fight against him.
- If I can get more LTB points than Friker, the final result will depend on our monthly head to head battle.

But the whole analysis is irrelevant.

Friker

Quote from: CTG on December 14, 2012, 11:02:52 AM

SUMMARY

- If Gutix and Friker let me lead for another 20 hours, Argentina won't have a medal in this year.
- Most of the cases are good for Friker - if he gets more LTB than me then it's useless to fight against him.
- If I can get more LTB points than Friker, the final result will depend on our monthly head to head battle.

Weel, I don't like inactivity in this race but we have the agreement. So I let you earn your LTB points and you.. will lose (even if you make your best - i want to be 2nd in overall ranking). ;)

CTG

Quote from: Friker on December 14, 2012, 04:52:25 PM

SUMMARY

- If Gutix and Friker let me lead for another 20 hours, Argentina won't have a medal in this year.

Weel, I don't like inactivity in this race but we have the agreement. So I let you earn your LTB points and you.. will lose (even if you make your best - i want to be 2nd in overall ranking). ;)

And how will I know your best not to beat? :D

Friker

Quote from: CTG on December 14, 2012, 07:36:24 PM
Quote from: Friker on December 14, 2012, 04:52:25 PM

SUMMARY

And how will I know your best not to beat? :D

Simply race at your full speed - you will lose in any case. ;) Even with my hands broken! This track I'll win because I said so. :)

CTG

Quote from: Friker on December 14, 2012, 11:46:32 PM
Simply race at your full speed - you will lose in any case.

You will be the third Stunts pipsqueak on Earth ever charged with high and mighty behaviour by me. Right after Argammon and the smelly cheese (Alain).

I hate people with this kind of loud self-confidence in real life. However, 99% of these people performed a lot worse than me (chemistry/math competitions, exams, job interviews, work, etc).

BonzaiJoe

You edited out the blinky. Applause.
But we can't be quite sure.

Friker

Quote from: CTG on December 15, 2012, 12:30:48 AM

You will be the third Stunts pipsqueak on Earth ever charged with high and mighty behaviour by me. Right after Argammon and the smelly cheese (Alain).

I hate people with this kind of loud self-confidence in real life. However, 99% of these people performed a lot worse than me (chemistry/math competitions, exams, job interviews, work, etc).

:D :D I'm sorry, CTG. But this worked as supposed. The only intention of that insult was to make you send something better. :) I have no chance to overtake you (probably with that perfect replay generator yes.. :D ), I'm just making (some wierd and stupid) fun of you. (Don't take it bad - I really respect you as others.)

CTG

Quote from: Friker on December 15, 2012, 03:27:32 PM

:D :D I'm sorry, CTG. But this worked as supposed. The only intention of that insult was to make you send something better. :) I have no chance to overtake you (probably with that perfect replay generator yes.. :D ), I'm just making (some wierd and stupid) fun of you. (Don't take it bad - I really respect you as others.)

My replay was a sign for other pipsqueaks to take this race seriously - nothing against you (and I hate time hiding).

On the other hand I had an idea how to improve the last part and I had to try it as soon as possible. It worked.

Friker

Quote from: CTG on December 15, 2012, 08:01:45 PM

My replay was a sign for other pipsqueaks to take this race seriously - nothing against you (and I hate time hiding).

On the other hand I had an idea how to improve the last part and I had to try it as soon as possible. It worked.

What is "the last part"? Down from the elevated road to the finish?

CTG

Quote from: Friker on December 15, 2012, 08:09:06 PM
Quote from: CTG on December 15, 2012, 08:01:45 PM

What is "the last part"? Down from the elevated road to the finish?

the last quarter (or not... :D)

CTG

QuoteDuplode  21:21:19 Sending a message.

Let me guess: Friker will watch his messages soon. :D

(kidding)