News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Ikarus 260

Started by CTG, November 07, 2012, 06:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Modified elements cause a lot of trouble in the gameplay by making it dashed. Or even running out of memory.

Duplode

There is a subtle technical issue with the .RES file of Ikarus 260. I presume that the text data of the car was edited with stressed, and stressed reordered the resources in alphabetical order. The resulting file works perfectly well in both Stunts and stressed, but gibberish results if you open it in CarBlaster. Here is the .RES file with the resources reordered (stressed can do that) in a CarBlaster friendly order (simd, edes, gsna, gnam). It might be worth it to add a CarBlaster compatibility checkbox to stressed when opening CAR*.RES files.

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on August 04, 2013, 08:23:30 PM
There is a subtle technical issue with the .RES file of Ikarus 260. I presume that the text data of the car was edited with stressed, and stressed reordered the resources in alphabetical order. The resulting file works perfectly well in both Stunts and stressed, but gibberish results if you open it in CarBlaster. Here is the .RES file with the resources reordered (stressed can do that) in a CarBlaster friendly order (simd, edes, gsna, gnam). It might be worth it to add a CarBlaster compatibility checkbox to stressed when opening CAR*.RES files.

Thank you, I'll take care of that in the future projects.

CTG

Another camera view... BKV sent a retro bus this morning.