News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZakStunts 9.0

Started by dreadnaut, January 11, 2014, 06:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadnaut

It's still 9.0 for me, but I never got around to change the "8.0" in the pictures.

Two login boxes, yes. The idea is to have one always visible, and the menu collapses first on smaller screens.

CTG

The 'Season's standings' and 'Team Standings' table does not show the correct status of the current scoreboard.

CTG

ZakStunts 10.0 is a blank white page at the moment. ::)

dreadnaut

Quote from: CTG on June 23, 2014, 08:20:24 AM

Er... Zak? Your hosting just downgraded from php-5.4 back to php-5.3 :o

zaqrack

Quote from: dreadnaut on June 23, 2014, 10:37:32 AM
Quote from: CTG on June 23, 2014, 08:20:24 AM

Er... Zak? Your hosting just downgraded from php-5.4 back to php-5.3 :o

strange... reported to the hosting company, hopefully they will check and correct today.

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on June 24, 2014, 04:08:19 AM
they will check and correct today

Good work needs time. Bad work needs even more. :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Well... something should happen...

Should we send our replays to Zak?

Should we send an email to all pipsqueaks to do so (for those who's not reading forum)?

Should we postpone deadline?

What to do with the leading time and the quiet days?
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Duplode

I was about to ask some of these questions. Regarding the deadline, one suggestion, in case the issue is solved within the next few days but not this Saturday, would be to declare quiet days on the first midnight after the site resumes working, so that the race can at least have a proper finish. In fact, I wouldn't mind an extra week either, as long as it does not affect the season calendar too much.

dreadnaut

I 'backported' some of the code to php 5.3, enough to get pages rendering again and —I hope— replay submissions to work.

Don't trust any other page :P

Zak, if you want to move the deadline, just edit the track information —quiet days and all the rest should* follow.

* might or might not follow, screens might explode, diarreah and earthquakes are not likely but cannot be excluded.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

CTG

side menu is unavailable

CTG

Is it possible to give access to your own sent replays (or at least you last replay)? This is not the first time when I overwrote my best lap with a "just started" replay - on the very last day. It's damned annoying. (At least the section times were registered...)

alanrotoi

dreadnaut

Quote from: CTG on July 01, 2014, 07:56:38 AMIs it possible to give access to your own sent replays (or at least you last replay)?

When you submit a replay, it goes straight into Zak's special mailbox. Nothing is stored on the website, so no-one can see your files.