News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

CTK2003a.trk is out!

Started by JTK, July 31, 2003, 09:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

i was infected by msblaster ;) you were?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

LOL.

You have win XP. You have MS Blaster.
I have win Me. I won't get MS Blast.

All NT-derived system are infected.
All win 9x systems won't be infected.

al il professore

mmmh i dont remember what i wanted to say!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

ah yeah! kalpen, irc, zakstunts... what will be your main objective alain? ALL of them!!!!!!!!!!!

JTK

O.K., you got me, yes my alias for JTK is the one and only brave James Tiberius Kirk. Too easy for you not to guess, I think. And KHR...

al il professore

give a tip !

scotty!! do you copy scotty!! beam us aboard!!

JTK

...please take a look at our scoreboard and see Bonzai Joe's time on Jaguar XJR 9! Now I expect the best time this month raced on a Porsche IMSA!

Shoegazing Leo

Janez Argentina 1 BB 1.1 Indy auto 1.00.95 1
Leo Ramone Brazil 2 BB 1.1 Indy auto 1.00.15 0

Why??? Look to the scoreboard...

JTK

Sorry, my fault. I'll change it this evening.

CU, JTK

al il professore

waew is it a new thing to play the jerk and hide times? is it bonzai jo's habit? sending a time with a jaguar is so funny way to hide :) thanks for the competition we get with that!!!

congratulations to the young ;) pipsqueak called fdzierva :) its like a dream to play against you man!!

okay. only few days left.

you will see my best replay ever on ctrack 2003 n? one!

I hope it to be the best replay ever on a stunts track.

HOPE!!!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I don't know who hides his time, but not me... Check the scoreboard. And remember CAP's time.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "al il professore"waew is it a new thing to play the jerk and hide times? is it bonzai jo's habit? sending a time with a jaguar is so funny way to hide :) thanks for the competition we get with that!!!

It's better than nothing, I suppose. If you want me to, I can send a 51 also, just tell me...
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

its in the rules

but if every one sends his best replay three times, its better no?

well... i am gutted. Will I change my way of sending rpl? not for BJ :)

JTK

Hey come on, it's agame anyway. I thought it was cool seeing such a fast time made with the Jaguar. That brings us to another question:

Does fun belong in Stunts racing?*  :?

CU, JTK

* Referring to F. Zappa: Does Humour belong in music?

BonzaiJoe

Don't mind Alain, he always insults his opponents. I insult him too, so no problem there. I think most people think it's fun that I send a Jaguar time, but of course I should send an Indy time - it's just that nobody else does, and it seems everyone is comfortable hiding.
But we can't be quite sure.