News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZakStunts 9.0

Started by dreadnaut, January 11, 2014, 06:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usrin

Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on July 30, 2014, 01:03:03 AM
Quote from: CTG on June 29, 2014, 09:03:08 AM
side menu is unavailable

again ???

yep... ::) shall we send the quite days replays to zak's e-mail address?

CTG

zaqrack

yes, please use these links. Not sure what is the problem, hope it will be fixed quickly :(

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: zaqrack on July 30, 2014, 09:16:49 AM
yes, please use these links. Not sure what is the problem, hope it will be fixed quickly :(

I think it would be useful to put these links (what CTG wrote) as latest news to make it available for those who don't visit the forum. The latest news are still reachable on the site.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

dreadnaut

This is weird :o

I've been on boats and strange places for the last few days, and I haven't touched the website in weeks, but somehow three pieces of code reading "format" became "formay", suddenly —and of course stuff stopped working.

Fixed now!

CTG

Any new stuff / rule / improvement / car for 2015?

zaqrack

cars: maybe.
anything else: not likely. I will be moving back home, so no time.

alanrotoi

What about 15 days tracks? There are thousands of tracks in the archives.

Duplode

Quote from: alanrotoi on September 29, 2014, 03:22:44 PM
What about 15 days tracks? There are thousands of tracks in the archives.

I wasn't around for the original discussion, so here are my 2¢: While two week gaps without replays are annoying, I am not confident that the shorter deadlines would meaningfully increase activity. My forecast is that some races would be great while others would be very poor, with the number of pipsqueaks in the single digits. Then again, I have no crystal ball, and the only way of finding out what would happen is trying it.

(A weird idea, maybe too complicated to work well: what about having both long and short races - say, eight month-long races and eight 14-day races? Points could be weighed with a bit of coding, and the calendar could be adjusted to fit the seasonal activity patterns.)

alanrotoi

Why not? Both tracks should be in the same zip, if not nobody will download/race one of them :D

CTG

Sounds weird, but I don't really care.

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on October 01, 2014, 07:56:07 AM
Sounds weird, but I don't really care.

Quote from: alanrotoi on October 01, 2014, 02:54:58 AM
Why not? Both tracks should be in the same zip, if not nobody will download/race one of them :D

With the races being simultaneous it does sound weird  :) I had rather thought about short races from May to August (or during any other set of four months) and regular races through the rest of the year.

CTG

So, what kind of timetable will be in ZSC 2015?