News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

I've been off for a long time! Any OWOOT?

Started by Cas, March 07, 2015, 08:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cas

Hey, guys!  Nice to see you all again here!! :D
Maybe you don't even remember by now. I was wondering if any of the currently running competitions is a OWOOT, to give it a try. In my times, I used to play on WSC. Not that I haven't been to the forum since, but almost... :P
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

CTG

Duplode

Hello Cas, welcome back! There have been no OWOOT competitions since Southern Cross (I remember you joined it :)). However, there is some talk of starting another one, and also of adding an unnoficial OWOOT scoreboard to ZakStunts.

Cas

That'd be great!  I'd be glad to contribute to it, and/or participate. If somebody to do the replay checking and scoreboard update is necessary, I'm also eager to do it myself. Whatever is necessary to make it happen :)
These last days I have been thinking a lot about Stunts. I have more time now so I've put some attention to it again and I've made a new track editor. What is the track editor being used the most now?  I remember TB was popular back then.

So how about Invasion?  I can't see it in the forum here. Where can I find out about it?

Duplode

Quote from: Cas on March 08, 2015, 12:06:13 AM
These last days I have been thinking a lot about Stunts. I have more time now so I've put some attention to it again and I've made a new track editor.

Then open a thread for it on the Stunts programs subforum!  :) We still use TB with all of its quirks; it would be good to have alternatives to it.

Cas

Sure!  I'll post it. It's still in beta version, but it already does all the basic things it has to do.