News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Advanced "posts since last visit"

Started by BonzaiJoe, March 06, 2015, 09:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

One really cool function for this forum would be a link to show new posts since last visit but not count posts made by certain, specified members. It would allow us to waste less time on CTG's ghosts' posts and only read the spam posted under his real name if we're in the mood.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

I would like to see a "no Vector" option.

Vector

Quote from: CTG on March 07, 2015, 02:57:37 PM

A option to disable a specific user is a stupid idea.

If you want No Vector, then i suggest a No CTG option. (if you can't see me then why i should see you?)

CTG

Well, personal ignore list should give more space to the users. This one is simply not enough.

Vector

Quote from: CTG on March 07, 2015, 04:43:37 PM
Well, personal ignore list should give more space to the users. This one is simply not enough.

[size=101pt]Hello? Do you hear me?[/size]
Hello? Do you hear me?
Hello? Do you hear me?
Hello? Do you hear me?
Hello? Do you hear me?
Hello? Do you hear me?
Hello? Do you hear me?
Hello? Do you hear me?
Hello? Do you hear me?
Hello? Do you hear me?
Hello? Do you hear me?

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: CTG on March 07, 2015, 02:57:37 PM

You're the only one who has this option. Think of what it must be like for the rest of us.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Vector is a mediorce try from somebody pretending to be CTG's ghost (maybe you, but I would rather say a dumb one, e.g. Rotoi). But believe what you want to believe. :)

zaqrack

I think he is a ghost of one of your ghosts. Recursive ghost.

Vector

Quote from: zaqrack on March 08, 2015, 07:57:52 AM

Guys, pls stop.
I don't have a ghost.

CTG

1, you are sure that it's not my ghost
2, you know that the ghost mocks me the most, so you enjoy it
3, if somebody asks you to tell who the skid is Vector, you won't answer it, because it's funny to you that finally I can be accused even without grounds (like a "show trial" in the good old 30s)

List the names of my ghosts from the last 12 months. The approved ghost, please. And if Vector is me, please delete/ban him immedately. Thank you!

Predictable arguements from "smartasses": "CTG argues heavily, because he's Vector". However, if I would not react, you would say "CTG does not react, he acts like he doesn't care, so Vector is him."

I don't care about the accusations, 95% of them have a ground, so the 5% doesn't really affect me. But Vector "itself" is who annoys me.

You and dreadnaut have all the available weapons to detect who is who, but you won't ever clarify the situation if it's not me. And you won't ever reveal the pathetic South American / French / Argammonian ghost factory. Congratulations! ;)

Vector

Quote from: CTG on March 08, 2015, 11:54:13 AM

1, you are sure that it's not my ghost
2, you know that the ghost mocks me the most, so you enjoy it
3, if somebody asks you to tell who the skid is Vector, you won't answer it, because it's funny to you that finally I can be accused even without grounds (like a "show trial" in the good old 30s)

List the names of my ghosts from the last 12 months. The approved ghost, please.

You and dreadnaut have all the available weapons to detect who is who, but you won't ever clarify the situation if it's not me. Congratulations!

1, What he say.
2, "Mocks?" what means that?
3, Yup, that's funny because i don't even have any ghosts  ;D

zaqrack

You and dreadnaut have all the available weapons to detect who is who, but you won't ever clarify the situation if it's not me. And you won't ever reveal the pathetic South American / French / Argammonian ghost factory. Congratulations! ;)

Thank you, you're most welcome! Hope you are enjoying your time here!

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on March 08, 2015, 06:48:11 PM

Thank you, you're most welcome! Hope you are enjoying your time here!

Yes, I do. Since 2002. Else I would not be here.

zaqrack

Quote from: CTG on March 08, 2015, 06:56:09 PM

Everyone loves you here. Please stay longer.

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on March 09, 2015, 06:52:03 PM
Quote from: CTG on March 08, 2015, 06:56:09 PM

Everyone loves you here. Please stay longer.

Don't worry, I won't leave by will.