News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

2nd Race (Boorcity + Criciúma + Haifa + Calicut)

Started by Shoegazing Leo, April 28, 2015, 11:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

afullo

Sorry for my absence, I had lots of things to do, and on the night between Friday and Saturday I was victim of an aggression, from an unknown assailant, which partially burned my left hand. I will be ok in a few days, and I hope to be able to play the three tracks in which I have still to compete before the deadline...

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: afullo on June 03, 2015, 01:12:41 AM
Sorry for my absence, I had lots of things to do, and on the night between Friday and Saturday I was victim of an aggression, from an unknown assailant, which partially burned my left hand. I will be ok in a few days, and I hope to be able to play the three tracks in which I have still to compete before the deadline...

Get well soon. This race will finish on thursday. I'll not update before deadline because my internet problem postponed some text what I need to do.

afullo

Thanks. Here are my replays, done before I thought I would be able to race.

dstien

Thanks for the reminder. Here's my last-minute panic-submission.

Shoegazing Leo

The update will have three parts. The first will be the upload of next race.

The second will have the times.

The third, the official results and update classification.

(the fourth will have the Gonzo, but during the next week and before my valentine's travel)

Duplode

Quote from: Shoegazing Leo on June 05, 2015, 12:54:40 AM
66 minutes to deadline.

Boorcity update - there might be time to improve Haifa a bit before deadline...

Duplode

Quote from: Duplode on June 05, 2015, 01:13:56 AM
there might be time to improve Haifa a bit before deadline...

Here it is! The other two tracks are a bit difficult for real improvement in half an hour...

Duplode

Quote from: Duplode on June 05, 2015, 01:29:40 AM
Here it is! The other two tracks are a bit difficult for real improvement in half an hour...

...fortunately, though, there was a missing trick by the end of Criciúma :)

Shoegazing Leo

I'm doing the officialization now and some replays are with little corrections to faster (0''05) so far.