News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Ctrack 2003b

Started by satanziege, August 31, 2003, 09:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

satanziege

Really a nice one ;) The first half was really cool, but when i drove the second half, i saw what jtk meant in the comment...
I like this one much more than the CTrackA. Much cooler.
Couldn't stop racing it and beat my first time already by some seconds ;)
FNORD!

al il professore

what? and i still havent download it? i go there! see you in the pits!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

JTK

Hi Folks,

the next track is out and now also downloadable: CTK2003b with the wonderful name "Windmills". I'm really expecting spectacular replays ;)

al il professore

my latest opinion about the track: its well designed. something mysterious will get out of it. i dont know what yet.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

al il professore

al il professore

al il professore

one millenium post. this month is special.

JTK

Uh-ah, quiet days. Did I annoy you so much with Windmills? There are not many replays coming in...

:?:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I simply hate this track...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

quiet days??? when is it its ending?

Shoegazing Leo

After this track, nobody will say what the Ushuaia's track is devlish...

al il professore

not if taking this track and any with a telemetric and professional approach.

BonzaiJoe

Yes JTK, you made this track to annoy us, and you succeeded ;)
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

8)  Wait for the next one... I shall be a delight for you all to race. Design is ready now I go for the fine tuning  :lol: