News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Does anyone have 4D Sports Driving 1.1 (25 Feb. 1991)

Started by PIGSgrame, January 13, 2011, 01:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIGSgrame

Does anyone have the 4D Sports Driving 1.1 release from Feb 25, 1991? I am interested to have a look at this version, but I could not find it anywhere. The only thing I found were some widely outdated pages that claim the existence of this version without showing any proof for it.

zaqrack

I do not have it, perhaps some others do.
However I do have the amiga port of 4d sports driving, which is version 1.2 and has an updated physics engine.
Let me know if you need this.

[edit: http://zak.stunts.hu/articles/review-of-stunts-for-amiga ]

Duplode

I have never seen the second 4D 1.1, but that is not surprising as I'm a relative newcomer. One person that might know something about it is Robert Riebisch, who used to be the mantainer of the FAQ hosted at Luke's site. It seems to be possible to contact him through the BTTR site.

GTAManRCR

Hejj bicska, bicska, bicska csantavéri kisbicska!

GTAManRCR

Duplode

Quote from: GTAMan15 on May 29, 2019, 07:43:04 PM
Also, upload it on Stunts WIKI, as you did the other three versions

The fourth version is now available from the Southern Cross downloads page. Thank you and Marco for unearthing it!

If JTK uploads it to Kalpen in the future, I will change the page so that it points there instead. (Don't worry: I will leave the file in place, so that no one's links get broken.)

I have also published your ZakStunts article about the fourth version, with a few tweaks and the Southern Cross link. Let me know in case you want me to change anything in it.

GTAManRCR

PIGSgrame

Quote from: GTAMan17 on May 29, 2019, 07:31:39 PM
Finally, from now, it's available, and fully compatible with Stunts v1.1
Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=191hvn2dYLLAHSigG9571Js1uni_jXBe0
Quote from: GTAMan17 on May 29, 2019, 07:43:04 PM
Also, upload it on Stunts WIKI, as you did the other three versions

Thank you very much! I will host an additional backup of this rarity on my server as well and have already updated the wiki page.

GTAManRCR

Ohh, sorry, I didn't tell you, that this version's copy protection only can be defeated with stunts_k.exe

PIGSgrame

Quote from: GTAMan17 on July 09, 2020, 09:43:54 PM
Ohh, sorry, I didn't tell you, that this version's copy protection only can be defeated with stunts_k.exe
I realized it, but in order to keep the description simple and valid for all versions, I renamed the stunts_k.exe file to st.com. So the crack that is included in http://downloads.pigsgrame.de/4DSPDR91.ZIP does work for that version.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Who won the 2021 season of ZakStunts?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview