News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Guest tracks 2019

Started by dreadnaut, November 12, 2018, 04:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cas

GTAMan, I've heard about the law and I don't know it in full detail, but what I can tell you is that, whatever the small print is, it should not affect your right to upload your own tracks. The reason is that the track is made by yourself, so you're free to assign it whatever license you want. If you don't specify (as we have never been doing here), then it means "all rights reserved" in most countries. "Reserved" here means that people should not assume they have the right to use your software (the track) in anyway, but cannot be considered criminals for doing so without you having explicitly said you don't allow that use. If you want to be sure, just post your track saying that you grant all of us the right of using the track for racing purposes and to republish it, etc.

I take this opportunity to do something for the community: I hereby grant permission to everybody that's registered in this forum, or ZakStunts' site or Race For Kicks or more than one of them, to download, use, copy and modify the tracks that I post in this forum (as long as I've made them) and all my tracks that currently are part of ZakStunts' archive.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Overdrijf

That's the article with the link tax. It's meant to secure income for people who's work gets shared a lot, but instead it'll just prevent their work from getting shared. It's going to be a headache for scientific papers, newspaper sites, social platforms and even forums, but I have to agree with Cas that I don't see how it would stop us from uploading any type of track or mod, especially as the game we're making it for was confirmed to now be effectively freeware.

GTAManRCR

I changed my mind about the track, and Article 13, now I proceed to create the track for the June season
Hejj bicska, bicska, bicska csantavéri kisbicska!

dreadnaut

Quote from: GTAMan15 on May 06, 2019, 01:15:41 PM
I changed my mind about the track, and Article 13, now I proceed to create the track for the June season
Thank you! Just send it to me by email when it's ready :)

Cas

It'll be a pleasure to race your track, mate!
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

sd4000 - Oliver

Hi Folks,

how do i submit my track for ZCT220 Track for Oct?

Greetings Oliver

dreadnaut

Quote from: sd4000 on September 26, 2019, 12:13:57 AM
how do i submit my track for ZCT220 Track for Oct?

Ooh, already, thank you! :)  Email to me, @gmail.com

CTG

ZCT221 will be built this evening.

dreadnaut

Quote from: CTG on November 16, 2019, 02:03:17 PM
I can already feel the evil gathering :-X

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on November 16, 2019, 07:54:32 PM
Quote from: CTG on November 16, 2019, 02:03:17 PM
I can already feel the evil gathering :-X

Sent!
Name: Requiem for a decade

dreadnaut

Thank you everyone for preparing a track!

The thread for 2020 is now up, go have a look: http://forum.stunts.hu/index.php?topic=3543.0