News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Formula One in 2020

Started by CTG, July 02, 2020, 11:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Another BLM victory this year?  ::) >:(

Duplode

I can't wait for the season to finally start! However awkward the salvaged schedule ends up being, I'm curious about how much the reruns at Spelberg and Silverstone will differ from the originals. More generally, it will be interesting to see how the teams will handle the compressed calendar. Hopefully that won't cause too much of a delay for Hamilton breaking Schumacher's wins record  ;)

CTG

Grosjean's accident was the "once in a decade" crash. The last huge one I remember was Kubica in Montreal (2007).

...and of course poor Bianchi.

CTG

The outer track in Bahrein is ridiculous. Lap times around 55 seconds... Talking about fast tracks: Monza has a style, while Sakhir circuit is just another nightmare from Tilke.

I want the good old Hockenheim and Spa-Francorchamps back. The latter one with the original bus stop and without the straight finish.

afullo

Quote from: CTG on December 04, 2020, 03:09:09 PM
The outer track in Bahrein is ridiculous. Lap times around 55 seconds... Talking about fast tracks: Monza has a style, while Sakhir circuit is just another nightmare from Tilke.

I want the good old Hockenheim and Spa-Francorchamps back. The latter one with the original bus stop and without the straight finish.

I want TI Aida back, Pacific Grand Prix as second race (well, first because it came before Suzuka during the season) in Japan...

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on December 04, 2020, 03:09:09 PM
Well, the outer layout is a little... flat, but it sure beats repeating the regular layout. Qualifying and race might still be fun, let's wait and see.