News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Nailwood Island

Started by ZakKrack, October 19, 2002, 03:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Here you can write your comments and votes on Nailwood Island

zaqrack

Well, driven with the indy, auto or manual transmission, you can easily achieve 6th gear with some jumps, and then immediately slow down, because of a corner or as stunts-part. This is good, but not thtough a whole track. A bit irritating. The whole track is about speed up - brake down, and not enough other type challenge.

Indy Feeling Auto trm.: 2

Indy Feeling Manual trm.: 2

The island looks quite nice I like the small village too, but I don't like that the whole island is a hill, and when driving you can almost only see the water

Scenery: 3

Shotrcut problem is well-solved with the big water, altough it's a bit repetitive (4), and the length of the track is ok (4), but the average speed is too slow. (2)

Competition: 3

Alltogether 14, so my overall rating for Nailwood Island is: Bad. 2

Zak

Mingva

I raced this track with Jaguar and Lancia. Could be good (after editing it a little) for average speed cars. There's my oppinion after racing few times:

Advantages: shortcuts?;

Disadvantages: impossible to finish track without RH first time, some slow corners and useless elements.

Not needed or what to change:

- 1st cork and slalom in the beginning;

- sharp corner after 2nd tunnel;

- sharp corner near finish line.

There's my vote:

Fun and interest - 1.5 from 3

Length and Layout - 2 from 3

Terrain and Scenery - 2 from 3

So, my overal vote for Nailwood is 3  

al il professore

hard. I dont like when its hard and i cant feel that I can do well on some track. This one reminds me ISA too much. 1 for the work it demanded. But I should have given no note... sorry.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Is it possible to recover the trk or a rpl from this track? I lost it :(

dreadnaut

Quote from: alanrotoi on February 08, 2021, 06:16:26 PM
Is it possible to recover the trk or a rpl from this track? I lost it :(

You can find it in the ZakStunts archives :)

alanrotoi

I love you, do you know?  ;D ;D

dreadnaut

Quote from: alanrotoi on February 08, 2021, 10:44:20 PM
I love you, do you know?  ;D ;D

I feel very loved! ;D

All the 2001-2003 pages of the past are saved in this section: http://zak.stunts.hu/index.php?page=archives