News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ACT 11

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, October 30, 2003, 01:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

It is ready and designed for the Ferrari GTO... I promised a Ferrari track at the beginning of the year.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

Damn all slow cars :D
But we can't be quite sure.

I knew it would be the Indy track (ZCT 32), so I chosed the GTO to this track. Last track will be Indy of course, I'm thinking about a surprise track.

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"I knew it would be the Indy track (ZCT 32), so I chosed the GTO to this track. Last track will be Indy of course, I'm thinking about a surprise track.

Do we have to expect special rules like the ones Zak used this summer ? :roll:
Or will you use Krys Toff's Invisible Corners (c) & (tm) like the one I used for the final of 1st IMSA Cup ? :lol:

CTG

I liked that kind of corner... But only from F3 view... And only when i watched my rpl again...  :P

No, I'm thinking about only a surprise track, without any special rule.

629.09 km

CTG

Akoss, it was not the best choice! Let's delete Ferrari GTO from Stunts! And Indy too!  :)

BonzaiJoe

Let's delete the Ferrari GTO yes.... and lets WORSHIP the INDY! The best, fastest and only real car in Stunts!

CTG

Jacky, will you participate USC tracks if i promise you Indy on the last track?  :)

Krys TOFF

Zak, why my (bad) ACT11 time isn't in scoreboard ? I sent it on 5th November... :roll:

BonzaiJoe

I don't really care CTG, I participate if I feel like it and if I have the time, which is quite likely. But there is absolutely no chance that I will fight for the win with Alain...

CTG

OK I understood. This is a special killing of USC...  :?

Its good to see so many drivers has already joined this month!!! There are lot of listfillers, but I'm happy about the 8 names on the scoreboard... I didnt think about it when I designed such a hard track.

629.09 km

CTG

Perharps I'm alone with my view, but I really don't like  this track. OK, there are lot of tricks, "powergear" of Ferrari, etc. But the quality of each sections if fluctuating a lot (think on the bad-bad small curves...). This is only a 4/10 track on my scale, sorry!

But most of ACT tracks were cool!  8)

I wanted reactions like this, I accept your opinion, and a bit agree, too. This is not a funny track, but I realized earlier that I hadn't created a hard track. You will like act12!

629.09 km