News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Rule change or not ?

Started by Krys TOFF, October 05, 2003, 02:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

About cars : do you prefer to...

Keep the system unchanged, that is original XRJ9, with car change necessary between each step
4 (100%)
Use the XRJ9 "tuned" and get rid of the "change car" rule
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: October 20, 2003, 02:58:38 PM

Krys TOFF

1st, I wanted to make IMSA Cup and let all drivers choose the car they want : P962 or Jag XRJ9.

But, as P962 has a little better acceleration, everyone choosed it, and I was forced to add a new rule : after each "step" of competition, pipsqueaks MUST change car.

Wanting to go back to the original plot, I asked Alan Rotoi to make a modified XRJ9 with acceleration same as P962. Only this parameter of the Jag was changed, nothing else.

But, when I spoke of that in the chat, some pipsqueaks disaggreed and wanted to keep the "change car" rule.

So, I make this poll, and I'll follow the majority.
Let me know what you prefer, you have 15 days to vote.

zaqrack

you could maybe use the melange as a third car

al il professore

lets all remain CONSERVATIVES. We all voted for G W Bush, didnt we? didn't we!!! We all did? no?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

I think no word has changed its meaning more than "conservative". Let's talk about the only thing we can agree on: Bushism sucks.
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Well, according to the votes so far, it seems you want to keep the system unchanged... Okay, that's democracy, I'll follow your choice. :wink:

arg

I don't race the IMSA cup because I don't like to drive under ISA rules! Why the heck do you have to use them? ;)
One competition with such st*pid rules is to much already!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I agree with  Argammon... but these competititons are challenge, and I really like IMSA cars.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

I dont know... I really dont know.

I am not a constant pipsqueak: result: i can only be sure to win zakstunts if i concentrate. I lose IRC and USC because of inconsistency on long efforts.

I really am human: i cannot play the best on more than zakstunts I reached the time of tsino by accident on IRC, (i dont want to hurt tsino here, he is very talented and will have great achievements, but perhaps he hides his really fast time, because i played twice only one and half hour to reach his two times. So Tsino! play harder! show you can kill the opposition in only one try, very early in the month, and dont hide your real time)...

I have more important objectives than the imsa cup nearby! I want to add the USC 2003 championship to my facts, and i cant catch the rythm on iszaszee yet,

since my stunts competition hours in a week cant exceed more than two hours...

So in imsa cup, i will just be able to send listfillers, again.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "arg"I don't race the IMSA cup because I don't like to drive under ISA rules! Why the heck do you have to use them? ;)
One competition with such st*pid rules is to much already!

2 things :
    1/ IMSA Cup rules are a little bit less strict than IRC rules
    2/ Don't try to find an excuse for not racing it : USC, ACT, 4DSL, StuntsLOL, WRC Stunts are Zak/Kalpen rules and I never saw you racing them ! :P

arg

Quick reasons for all of those comps:

Stunts LOL: Do you remember leo's tracks result in TDC 2002 and 2003? Track quality is to low.

ACT: I don't like 'secondary' competitions.That's like a first class football team playing matches in the 2nd league.Would they do that if they were allowed to? No.

4DSL:A lot of nice talents there who don't race any other comps yet.Let's have them fun winning ;)

USC:Erm.. the track 'ending' time has always surprised me a bit and... well blame this one on me.

WRC:I am looking forward to race the next WRC edition :)

Mingva

QuoteStunts LOL: Do you remember leo's tracks result in TDC 2002 and 2003? Track quality is to low.
LOL :lol: What a remarkable reason :lol: But did you tried to race on StuntsLOL tracks? They are different from tracks Leo sent to TDC :P Although most of tracks are awful but on some of them you can feel a bit of fun (of course, if you like 245mph, tricks and able to find shortcuts).

QuoteACT: I don't like 'secondary' competitions.That's like a first class football team playing matches in the 2nd league.Would they do that if they were allowed to? No.
LOL  :lol: Another amazing reason :lol: Open your eyes and watch ACT scoreboard. Some of top "football teams" are playing there (BJ, akss, rotoi a bit).

Quote4DSL:A lot of nice talents there who don't race any other comps yet.Let's have them fun winning
hahahahahaha  :lol: You could say that only if you'd be latino americano. All non-spanish pipsqueaks are competing in different group where I'm leading at the moment :roll:

P.S. Don't be a liar, and just tell: 'I haven't musch time to race in other competitions' or something like that :P

CTG

Arg, let's show your skills on Isaszeg track!  :P

Argammon

Oh Mingi Pingi speaking again ;)
Would you allow me to have my reasons? I think all of them are valid and if you don't think so you don't have to overtake them! ;)

ACT:OK they race there,but would they race in a 3rd or 4th or 5th or 6th comp on zakstunts? Some of them would proly race 3rd very few also 4 (if they race 1-3) But I guess noone would race 1,2,3,4,5,6.Do you see the point?
Mingva: NO
Ok I will tell you: Everyone stops later or earlier.And I am clearly the latter.

StuntsLOL:If -THAT- is not a reason WHAT ELSE could be a reason? OR do you prefer to race on tracks you don't like? FUNNY!

4DSL: If I would be a latino american pipsqueak and I win a race in that group but in the meanwhile an international pipsqueak is faster I would not feel like a winner.

I'm deeply sorry Mingi but it looks like I usually have better arguments ;)

Mingva

Quotebut would they race in a 3rd or 4th or 5th or 6th comp on zakstunts?
Are you racing in other Stunts competitions which I don't know  :?:  :shock:  :o  :shock:

QuoteOR do you prefer to race on tracks you don't like?
aaaaah, now I understood: you're racing only on tracks you like :) A total contrast to Krys who can race on every track :P And with your point of view to track design, it's a miracle you already found 8 fun tracks this year :lol:

Anyway, about 4dsl: did you -at least- tried to beat Tsino's times there?

QuoteI usually have better arguments
It sounds to me like: I'm the best, only my opinion/arguments are important, listen to my True words only, and etc. :P  :wink:

alanrotoi

Let me add a commentary about my competition:

It is an amateur competition, I wanted it.
I won't compare the pipsqueaks but I know 15 pipsqueak of my comp. would be in zak's pro at least once. It's not a random number I can tell you names.

Anyway, the topic is the rules of IMSA Cup and not a personal fight or other competitions.