News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Ford Shelby Mustang GT350

Started by Ryoma, April 14, 2022, 09:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel3D

The only thing these models are good for is car2.

@Ryoma. if you plan to make the cars for stunts. Please consider making the real cars and not these abominations. They are barley recognisable as they are.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

Ryoma

It's not in plan. I only do this car for its cool dashboard. I updated it by removing the nos gauge.

Ryoma

alanrotoi

Sometimes I think they have 1 or two day for the muscle car update for test drive 2. The quality of the cars is very low compared to the others.

KyLiE

This is a great car!  I love how you've included the graphics for the driver's hands.  Regarding the sun visor and rear-view mirror, since background objects interfere with the timer, I think it was better the way you had it originally.  It's more consistent with the other cars in Stunts that way.

The only other issue I noticed is that the speedometer needle gets cut off when the steering wheel is turned all the way to the left.  After seeing how you've configured this in CarWorks, a simple solution would be to shorten the needle arcs for both the speedometer and the tachometer so they clear the other graphics.

Remember that this is just my opinion and I'm simply offering a few suggestions.  I think you've done an excellent job on this car already. :)

Ryoma

The diameter of the gauge is really too much comparing to Stunt Driver. I will reduce it.

Zapper

Shelby GT500 on Test Drive 2 for Amiga is slightly better colored, steering wheel has a raised position and also has visible bonnet ;)

Quote from: alanrotoi on April 17, 2022, 11:14:33 AM
Sometimes I think they have 1 or two day for the muscle car update for test drive 2. The quality of the cars is very low compared to the others.

Ryoma

Quote from: Ryoma on April 19, 2022, 07:15:37 AM
The diameter of the gauge is really too much comparing to Stunt Driver. I will reduce it.
Not so easy, the thumber is the problem and hide permanently the needle.