News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT249 - What the f*ck is that?

Started by CTG, April 10, 2022, 03:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryoma

You're right. Being a leecher and criticize for criticize are easy, why I try to make more ?

But look the number of views of my posts and the other..... The BMW 850 is more viewed either the car never exist (maybe in my computer but it's not the question)....oO.

It's hard to see sometimes 7 or more views for a picture and no thanks. So you take and bye. I'm not the evil here, but it's the basis of the sharing on internet. It's not the only forum where I'am but in the other we said "merci" "thank you" "köszönöm" etc...

I really don't understand why you reduce to 12% the Stratos...it's a rallye car which is weak with straight line...so no danger for this kind of track. I took it very personnal...and I'm sure with normal bonus, this car can't win of this track...so it's a personnal attack...it's my baby.

And at the question why I don't make à track? I dislike it.... Fiorano was difficult and I'm very not satisfied of it (I have another version on my computer...but not satisfied too).

Another thing, what is yhe purpose to see only one car for one race ? Delta, 911, Seven abd now 962 ? The bonus is useless in fact....and everybody took the same car....

And no, I don't want to manage another compétition because making car is timephage ....and it will not my pleasure here.

So accept my critic before saying something....for the moment, I stop all my project here

Daniel3D

I say something because your criticism hurts me.
I don't think it's fair.
But if we can't change how you feel and you don't offer a solution.
And your comparison with creator Vs views is ludicrous.
Views are based on the discussion about the car, not the topic.
You have cars with only one or two replies and hundreds of views. That is very special.
Some cars you post finished. So no discussion possible. We can give our opinions, but like the cake story. After more than 100 cars I just started to download the entire mega catalogue every other month.

I don't want you to go. And your knowledge and opinions are also valuable. You discovered cool things, made very useful tools.
You have become one of the greater modders/ content creators in a very short time.

But I will not beg you to stay. Go if you want.
Be happy. We will always remember your incredible work.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

Ryoma

I expect sincerely that someone will use the Stratos and make a fast time in this track. After, with the normal bonus, we could have a discussion.....

Daniel3D

Even without temporary bonus modifiers the countach has a favourable position in this race. It's faster and has a better bonus.
So it would not have mattered in the end for this race.
Next race the Ferrari may be the best choice, (without modifying it will have the same bonus as the stratos.) I don't know. Can be.

But you put Alan in a difficult position.
Alan can build a track for the stratos and give car bonuses to accommodate your car just to make you feel better. And set aside his personal ideas and preferences.
But, will that make you happy? An artificially created favour position?

I would prefer to wait until the car can shine in it's own right.
Edison once said,
---------
---------

Ryoma

Alan will do as he wants.... I said that I don't want to see any car of mine on Zakstunts.

Daniel3D

Quote from: Ryoma on April 25, 2022, 06:03:58 PM
Alan will do as he wants.... I said that I don't want to see any car of mine on Zakstunts.
Sorry Kid. That's all I can do.
Edison once said,
---------
---------

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Back to on-topic:

I enjoy the technical-curvy beginning, but last part (after the loop) is quite hard for me.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Ryoma

Quote from: Daniel3D on April 25, 2022, 04:46:06 PM
you put Alan in a difficult position.
Alan can build a track for the stratos and give car bonuses to accommodate your car just to make you feel better. And set aside his personal ideas and preferences.
But, will that make you happy? An artificially created favour position?

I would prefer to wait until the car can shine in it's own right.

By taking a step back, it's also cheaty and artificial from the both side... So my opinion stays the same...

I prefer to fight with the same car and have a BOP than always changing and used some car I dislike.....

So this rule is really not for my cars.......

Daniel3D

That is correct in a sense. The rules are for the track. You have the opportunity to tweak the car bonuses for that race to fit the track better.
Still it's only for one race,

Last season with my track I made it with the DTM cars in mind. That's how I set my bonuses as well. It turned out that the IMSA cars had an equal change as well and there were slow cars with such high bonus that they had a chance as well.
So I accidentally created a very balanced race.
I never considered the slow cars and the dual way shortcut that would be available to them.

So. There is only so much influence one can have.
Your car will accumulate points every race. The season is young.

I'm trying to design a competition that better suits all the creativity.
Edison once said,
---------
---------

Ryoma

But each race can be resume by using one car....rarely last year and never this year, the winner had a different car front the 2nd and 3rd....

Definitively, Zakstunts is not for my cars... because I don't want to choose...as I don't want to put a "Done by Ryoma".

CTG

Competition managers can decide about the rules, accept guest tracks and include custom cars.

Both car "hackers" and track designers have the opportunity to build something unique. The latter one can also decide - with certain track elements or car bonus adjustments - to give a (dis)advantage to certain cars. Poo should not be blamed for supporting P962. (But he'll burn in hell because of the usual pooish element combinations...  >:( ;D)

pipsqueaks have a choice to participate in a race or not. And they can also decide which car suits them better.

Actually, I like Stratos. It has an excellent design, maybe with a bit "boring" handling (smooth cornering, low top speed, no bugs, no powergear). However, I prefer these less tricky cars, like LM002 or Carrera.

Be sure, I'll use it on the next slow track.

alanrotoi

It's incredible how Duplode and I finished by a difference of 0.05 seconds. Look at an overhead view of the "scene" at 1:09.35 when Duplode just crossed the finish line and I only need 0.05 seconds. :'(

Every hundredth of a second is worth. Go for that Replay Handling!!! 8)