News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Ferrari 641/2

Started by Ryoma, March 07, 2021, 11:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryoma

Another car on my MEGA, the fabulous Ferrari of Alain Prost : the 641/2 (rebrand later F1-90).

The dashboard came from my GP2 version....drawn in 640pixels x 480 and I think it was too little lol!

Somes issues :
- The real car had 7 gears but stunts manages only 6, isn't it ?
- The gearbox is sequential, I try a lot of solutions but the results bother me : xray view of a box, digital, etc...so I remove the gearbox because the car is si fast, you will have no time to see....juste count in your mind.
- like the real one, the V12 had no torque at low RPM, the curve came from the F50 (same engine but street légal and bigger 4,7l instead of 3,5l) but move to 13000rpm!
- like in 1990, the handling was improved compare to the mclaren.
- the top speed is 204mph, it's funny because I pay now attention that's the same top speed than grand prix circuit from accolade !

Enjoy this car!

GTAManRCR

This has a very good sound! This is Formula 1, not today's V6. And BTW this is meant to be played with Zapper's engine sounds mod: http://zak.stunts.hu/dl/zapper-sounds.zip
And the grip is incredible. Duplode needs to upload this on the SCR Stunts site
Hejj bicska, bicska, bicska csantavéri kisbicska!

KyLiE

Another iconic Formula 1 car for Stunts! :) My only suggestion is to make the tacho flat from 10000-13000 RPM so it isn't obvious that a needle is used to make a horizontal bar gauge.

Ryoma

I don't want flat and accept this compromise. Look the real one attached. The round tacho is a gimmick of this car and I regret that we can't make real LCD display.

Ryoma

I updated the shape to have similar dimensions than the MP4. But I have always an issue with the front wing.

Ryoma

New update cause by bas wheels ratio.

Ryoma

New update with New air intake.

Ryoma

Ryoma

alanrotoi

Ryoma

Thanks.Gearbox in black, digit in red, gnob in black and gnab in black and white indexed.

And the strange parameter for gnob.bmp 00008 and 00009...

Daniel3D

It looks very cool. It seems smaller now.
Can you share the details of how you have done it? (In a separate post?)
It's very clever 😁
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

Ryoma

Use what I posted in topic Shape Idea and apply the color explains above.

But in accordance with my mood, I don't want to explain more and it's sufficient.

Ryoma

Little improvment...very close to the real one.

alanrotoi

Nice! It's getting great.