News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Flaming Exhaust - Live race event (2022-07-03)

Started by Overdrijf, June 17, 2022, 08:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel3D

Quote from: Overdrijf on June 19, 2022, 12:08:09 AM
I'll take the orange and white INDY on the Dutch map (although I'm open to switching to red white and blue ;)),
I would like the Red White and blue please.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

Overdrijf

Quote from: Overdrijf on June 17, 2022, 08:55:13 PMOn behalf of Cas and myself I have the honor of inviting you to the Flaming Exhaust event, a double live race, taking place on Sunday the 3rd of July, at 13:00 UTC, which corresponds to:
Sunday 10:00 Buenos Aires
Sunday 15:00 Budapest
Sunday 23:00 Brisbane

By the way, Buenos Aires is currently -3 and Brisbane is at +10 right?

Just checking myself before wrecking myself.

Cas

Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

alanrotoi

Ok I'll be there too at 10 am Buenos Aires time.

KyLiE

Overdrijf

Overdrijf

Quote from: Overdrijf on June 17, 2022, 08:55:13 PMShortcuts are allowed as long as you don't pass any scenery elements (buildings, trees) on the wrong side.
Final clarification for this rule, because I didn't realize before that this could cause a disagreement: this is about the physical model of the scenery. Because going into the replay to see whether your wheels hit something is not very live race friendly. This is particularly relevant for the gas station down south. If you passed on the correct side of the main building itself it doesn't matter that you drove over the black asphalt, or even through the gas pumps.

Cas

Uploading APP with a modification. You guys will need to make the last-minute change too

alanrotoi

Cas

Duplode

alanrotoi

KyLiE