News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2022

Started by CTG, February 21, 2022, 01:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usrin

Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

There is a huge difference between winning a single fixed match and being the surprise team of the tournament.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Usrin

Quote from: Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister on November 22, 2022, 06:21:52 PMThere is a huge difference between winning a single fixed match and being the surprise team of the tournament.

It was not intended as a serious analysis, just as a friendly insult. :)
Btw, I don't think the match was fixed. Argentinians got punished for their overconfidence, but can still go far if they learn the lesson.

alanrotoi

Yes it wasn't a funny morning. Mexico and Poland finished in a tie so it was the best result we could expect from them. I think both will beat Saudi Arabia.

Shoegazing Leo

PRRUUUU PRRRUUUU PRRRUUU (is the Pigeon sound in brazilian portuguese)

Two goals of Richarlison, O Pombo (The Pigeon).

alanrotoi

I prefer alias like Socrates or Dunga or Alemao, but "Richarlison".... my god.

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: alanrotoi on November 25, 2022, 03:32:27 AMI prefer alias like Socrates or Dunga or Alemao, but "Richarlison".... my god.
Richarlison and Sócrates are real first names. Dunga is the brazilian name of Dopey, the mute Snow White's dwarf. Alemão means German, because he looks like a blondie german man.

alanrotoi

After his goal the team started to play in this World Cup. But in a so short tournament it is match by match.

alanrotoi

Yesterday Spain 1 Germany 1... Almost out Deutschland. They must win and wait for the other match.

Today's big match is Portugal vs Uruguay. Then Brazil vs Serbia I expect a 2 - 0 for Brazil.

Usrin

alanrotoi

Haha I was so sleepy. I was referring to Brazil vs Switzerland ;D

Duplode

Quote from: alanrotoi on November 28, 2022, 04:52:54 AMYesterday Spain 1 Germany 1... Almost out Deutschland. They must win and wait for the other match.

I still expect Germany to sneak through, but with how that group is going you never know, as all sorts of things are happening there (late turnaround drama! old-school blowout! absurdist comedy! high energy standoff!). 

Duplode

Ghana vs. Uruguay on Friday with qualification at stake -- spicy! (Let's just hope Alonso won't have his team start with 3 DMs again!)