News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2022

Started by CTG, February 21, 2022, 01:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

unexpected results from the world cup:

Saudi Arabia 2 - Argentina 1
Japan 2 - Germany 1
South Korea 2 - Portugal 1
Tunisia 1 - France 0
Japan 2 - Spain 1

CTG

"National"elf is out.

Spot the differences....

dreadnaut

I was going to say "oh my, those moustaches!" — but in the modern photo they might be all hiding a moustache! ;D

CTG

Imagine cr7's face right now...  ;D

dreadnaut

Argentina winning the World Cup and the ZakStunts championship on the same week-end! 😱

Overdrijf

Quote from: dreadnaut on December 18, 2022, 07:47:38 PMArgentina winning the World Cup and the ZakStunts championship on the same week-end! 😱

It is truly the greatest achievement any country can hope for.

Congratulations to all who are from Argentina, feel like they are from Argentina, like football and/or Stunts or just feel like celebrating something.

Shoegazing Leo

Messi played a fantastic WC as a leader. Di María was the game key today and Dibu Martínez is a world class goalkeeper. Congrats Hermanos!

Duplode

Quote from: Shoegazing Leo on December 18, 2022, 09:24:15 PMMessi played a fantastic WC as a leader. Di María was the game key today and Dibu Martínez is a world class goalkeeper. Congrats Hermanos!

Indeed! A final for the ages, against a France team taking on the role of yesteryear's Germany -- steely, never to be counted out opponents -- and ending on a very well deserved victory!

alanrotoi

Quote from: dreadnaut on December 18, 2022, 07:47:38 PMArgentina winning the World Cup and the ZakStunts championship on the same week-end! 😱

Hahaha I'm so happy. Messi has his world cup, Argentina its third. There are many things to analyze of this team and manager. I'll wait for the experts opinions. Now I'm back from the celebration in the local square. Everybody is happy. Southamericans lives football like this.

Cas

I think people stayed till late yesterday at the concentration points of each city in Argentina. I heard in the news that as people were all packed there and couldn't go anywhere for hours, they were doing... well, what the body needs, wherever they could. Not nice, ha, ha. So I guess the happiest people celebrating were the ones in the "outskirts" of the crowd ;D

Today is a normal day again. Things that are so difficult to achieve should have a longer impact, somehow. Although, I must say, I wouldn't want that impact to be a crowd in the middle of the city if it's going to last several days :p  Maybe something more like a Christmas season, with its decorations, or a celebration fair somewhere. But yes, one day is just too brief.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

alanrotoi

Cas

Earth is my country. Science is my religion.