News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Teams for 2023

Started by dreadnaut, December 05, 2022, 11:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel3D

After careful consideration and some good an honest communication within the team i have decided to step out.

I have limited time, and I would like to spend the time that I have on building cars, researching the code, building (or managing the building) of mods.

But most importantly. I want to spend more time on the Custom Cars Competition (and fixing bad cars) and promoting Stunts.

I would be honored if Argammon would be willing to take my place in the team.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

Zapper

Quote from: afullo on December 19, 2022, 09:56:12 AM
Quote from: Overdrijf on December 19, 2022, 06:01:35 AM
Quote from: dreadnaut on December 19, 2022, 12:16:38 AM...Zapper, Heretic... ...Shorty...
Plus Argammon.

Proposed teamname: Zaptic Shortamon.
It's an electric type from gen 12.
He would lose grip on dirty for sure, because ground is super-effective on it... 😂

Unless, like Zapdos, it has flying as second type... 😏

Hello, sorry you all for my late pronounce on this subject.

I am glad for all your encouraging attempts in order to make me consider to be part of a ZakStunts competition team, but for now I wish to stick as a solo competitor, I like to learn by my self the tricks and skills to become better driver in Stunts without compromise (I already know that it's a hard challenge).

Also, like Daniel3D stated, I have some other Stunt's non-competition plans. My time in next season should be spend more on custom car projects that I previously wanted to accomplish ;)

Argammon

Quote from: Daniel3D on December 29, 2022, 02:37:31 PMAfter careful consideration and some good an honest communication within the team i have decided to step out.

I have limited time, and I would like to spend the time that I have on building cars, researching the code, building (or managing the building) of mods.

But most importantly. I want to spend more time on the Custom Cars Competition (and fixing bad cars) and promoting Stunts.

I would be honored if Argammon would be willing to take my place in the team.

Thanks! I gladly accept the offer, if that is the will of the team.

Cas

Glad to have shared a team with Daniel3D and to receive Argammon. I will also try to dedicate some more time other Stunts-related projects this year, as I've been pretty busy lately. Soon, I'll be unemployed for some (hopefully not too long) time, so that should allow me to do more.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

KyLiE

I'm happy for Argammon to join Rolling Stunts. :) Provided afullo agrees, which I'm sure he does, I'd say it's a done deal.

Argammon

@dreadnaut: Could you please give me access to rollingstunt's subforum? Thanks!

Daniel3D

Congratulations argammon.
 ;D
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

dreadnaut

afullo

Quote from: KyLiE on December 30, 2022, 01:48:23 AMI'm happy for Argammon to join Rolling Stunts. :) Provided afullo agrees, which I'm sure he does, I'd say it's a done deal.
Oops, I didn't notice this post... of course I agree, thanks dreadnaut for operating!

Erik Barros

I don't know if it's possible to join a team now that the season has started, but I'm available and would love to join a team. I'm not a good driver but I intend to participate in every race and try to learn along the way.

Overdrijf

You can join or form a team at any point during the season. Good choice! Hope you find one.

alanrotoi

Quote from: Erik Barros on January 30, 2023, 12:54:36 AMI don't know if it's possible to join a team now that the season has started, but I'm available and would love to join a team. I'm not a good driver but I intend to participate in every race and try to learn along the way.

You have a PM Erik 8)

dreadnaut

Frieshansen

Spoonboy

Hi everyone!

A little late, as we've been participating as a team for a few weeks, but I'd like to officially announce the presence of team DOS Game Club!

We are a group that spends each month playing one of a wide variety of DOS games, then discussing it in a podcast.
https://www.dosgameclub.com/

DGC co-founder Tijn, and fellow members DJ_HiP and myself have been driving in the last couple of ZakStunts races. Tijn and I have also tried R4K. We're really enjoying the creative way the races are run, and love how welcoming the community has been! And great to see us mentioned in the Stunts wiki. We're humbled to be part of the official history of this game.

Tijn has also made a DGC leaderboard for freestyle NoRH races.
https://www.dosgameclub.com/stunts-leaderboard
We've made some tracks and have been joined by Marco and Cas, whose amazing laps have spurred us on to improve our skills!
We fully intend to continue our participation (and our leaderboard) after the podcast airs. If it's ok we may ask around here for volunteers to join us in the recording, and we'll let you know when it is available.

Once again, thanks to you all for this amazing community, which we hope our team adds to.