News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Car damage

Started by dreadnaut, February 10, 2023, 08:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel3D

Talking about experiments..
The (hopefully soon) coming CCC race is part one of a two race experiment..
Both will be fast races with the same carpack.
I am curious how long it will take for people to figure out the meaning 😂
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

dreadnaut

Quote from: Overdrijf on February 11, 2023, 08:07:09 PMSo... that's just an LM002 race? Or were you thinking morr some kind of a system with say coefficients for cars so they're all on a level playing field?

Just putting ideas out there :o

Maybe I could drive an Indy lap that takes longer than the LM002? And you come back with a fast Indy lap and it wouldn't be the slowest car anymore? What happens if we only have a small number of attempts each?

Overdrijf

Quote from: dreadnaut on February 11, 2023, 08:53:15 PM
Quote from: Overdrijf on February 11, 2023, 08:07:09 PMSo... that's just an LM002 race? Or were you thinking morr some kind of a system with say coefficients for cars so they're all on a level playing field?

Just putting ideas out there :o

Maybe I could drive an Indy lap that takes longer than the LM002? And you come back with a fast Indy lap and it wouldn't be the slowest car anymore? What happens if we only have a small number of attempts each?

Oh, something like that.

Or like everyone has to send a replay with each of the cars, and the person who sent the fastest lap with what's on average the slowest car wins. So the more effort you spend on a good lap, the smaller the chance of that lap mattering.