News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Bullring - (2023-03-04)

Started by alanrotoi, February 19, 2023, 08:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

The first live event of the year is coming Saturday 4th of March 2023 in the Chatroom. The time is the following:

• Saturday 09:00 Buenos Aires
  • Saturday 09:00 São Paulo
  • Saturday 14:00 Amsterdam
  • Saturday 14:00 Budapest
  • Saturday 14:00 Rome
  • Saturday 22:00 Brisbane

The car for this race will be IKA Torino GS (https://wiki.stunts.hu/wiki/IKA_Torino_GS). The meaning of Torino comes from "toro" ("bull" in Spanish) so, what better name for the track than Bullring?

The car is attached in this topic and also can be downloaded from www.markceccato.com. The track will be revealed few days before the race day. Please confirm here if you want to join us in the 1st live race of the year! Also you can choose a car color listed in the wiki article.

Erik Barros

I'm in with the Light Blue Legion IKA Torino GS

Overdrijf

Quote from: Erik Barros on February 20, 2023, 04:49:16 PMI'm in with the Light Blue Legion IKA Torino GS

Ooh, there's a green one. Dibs on green!

dreadnaut

KyLiE

I'm in! :)

Quote from: dreadnaut on February 20, 2023, 09:35:52 PMRed for me, please!

I assume that you're referring to the Red Festival paint job.  If that's the case, I'll take Carmine.

Duplode

All right, I'm racing in black  ;)

alanrotoi

Wow we alredy are 6 pipsqueaks!

You let my two favourite colors available yet, I can't decide! ;D  Anyway there is no problem if more than one pipsqueak chose the same color!

Cas

I'll pick gold!  I think nobody chose it yet. I can't guarantee I'll be able to make it, but I think odds are I will be here :)
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

alanrotoi

Ok I'll pick Beige then :). The iconic Nurburgring paintjob is still free ;)

dreadnaut

Oh darn it, I'm on a plane at 14:00 🤦

KyLiE

Quote from: dreadnaut on March 02, 2023, 05:54:10 PMOh darn it, I'm on a plane at 14:00 🤦

In that case, is it alright if I take the Red Festival paint job?

Overdrijf

How legendary would it be though to pay for wifi on a plane so you could live race on your phone...

alanrotoi

Here is the track for tomorrow. Test it and the car too. Tomorrow the track will have a small difference as usual. Enjoy!

Cas

Good track!  I have everything ready for tomorrow!
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Duplode

Quote from: dreadnaut on March 02, 2023, 05:54:10 PMOh darn it, I'm on a plane at 14:00 🤦

Quote from: Overdrijf on March 03, 2023, 04:51:02 PMHow legendary would it be though to pay for wifi on a plane so you could live race on your phone...

Highest altitude competition replay record?  :D