News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

MCLaren

Started by Argammon, March 02, 2023, 09:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

Hello pipsqueaks!

As you know, fiddling with the mechanics of the game isn't my strong point so I am here asking for your help.  8)
Is anyone able to fix the MCLaren before it becomes a competitive car in the coming month?  :)

The glitches really take away some of the fun racing with it.

Zapper

Quote from: Argammon on March 02, 2023, 09:37:13 AMHello pipsqueaks!

As you know, fiddling with the mechanics of the game isn't my strong point so I am here asking for your help.  8)
Is anyone able to fix the MCLaren before it becomes a competitive car in the coming month?  :)

The glitches really take away some of the fun racing with it.

Hello Argammon,

Are you referring those glitches to funcionning of rev counter in McLaren MP4/4 dashboard?

If yes, unfortunately it's a consequence of the position of de rev counter on the outside of the steering wheel...

Argammon

I forgot to mention that the car is awesome otherwise. You have great attention to detail.

Yes, I was referring to the RPM meter and the broken replay bar. I understand it is difficult to fix without going to far from the original look of the dashboard.

Thanks for the quick reply!

:)

Zapper

Hello Argammon,

I've fixed the referred glitch.
Please check the attached file You cannot view this attachment. by replacing the existing one. (it doesn't invalidate using the car in competition)

Zapper

Quote from: Zapper on March 07, 2023, 01:16:35 AMHello Argammon,

I've fixed the referred glitch.
Please check the attached file You cannot view this attachment. by replacing the existing one. (it doesn't invalidate using the car in competition)

This is fix is also part of the released v1.1 published in car's post.