News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT260 - Sheepshank Knot

Started by Cas, March 11, 2023, 12:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cas

Hi!  Here I come with another track the style I like to make them. It's not one of my best, but it'll be fun. It's a little long, yet I think shorcuts will make this not long at all. It's more like a roller coaster than an actual track and from the top down, it looks pretty much like one of those scout knots, hence the name I gave it.

I think PG can be exploited, but not to an extent that will make a car competitive just with that. I'm still thinking of the bonuses.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Overdrijf

alanrotoi

Is the name a reference to your last findings?

Cas

It actually has to do with what the track looks like. I'm posting an image now. Be warned that I've made slight modifications so what you see in the image is not quite the same as the actual track.

By the way, Ylvis is really funny :P

Argammon

MY winning time prediction: 1.55.XX with the GTO.

You heard it first!  :D

Cas

Congratulations, Argammon.... You were right  ;D  The GTO not only remains competitive, but is hard to catch with IMSA cars and the Mercedes!

alanrotoi

It's a fun track for IMSA but seems power gear cars are their bullys :D

Cas

Yes, it wasn't for much, but I couldn't get the thing balanced between the IMSAs and the GTO. And I did make some tests, but no, I clearly should've lowered the GTO a little bit. That way, the GTO, the Carrera, the IMSAs and the Mercedes would all have been competitive. That's what I wanted. The Mercedes maybe needed a tiny boost too.

Daniel3D

No amount of change to the bonus would have changed it. So, it is what it is.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

Cas

In theory, a perfect bonus combination always exists, but in practice, the odds of finding it are infinitely small  ;D

Argammon

Here comes this month's teaser. (It is probably as useful as the MCLaren one from January  ;D)

alanrotoi

Is this a 256 color picture? Nice! ;D 

PS: ;)

Cas

:D I want to see that replay!

Uhm... my keyboard is acting up today. We've had many very humid days. That must be it

Argammon

alanrotoi