News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Spa-Francorchamps

Started by Krys TOFF, December 07, 2003, 12:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

After a nice travel in Australia, the top 4 drivers of this Cup will have the honor to race on one of the best real tracks ever : Spa-Francorchamps. 8)

Of course, as the 1st Cup last track, this track will have ice and Krys Toff's Invisible corner (c). :lol:

Happy racing, and good fight !

Krys TOFF

I forgot to tell :
    battle for 1st place : Akoss Poo vs Bonzai Joe,
    battle for 3rd place : Alan Rotoi vs Gutix.

Krys TOFF

No replay so far... :?
Remember deadline is tomorrow, saturday 13th of December, 20H00 GMT+1.

alanrotoi

I had hard work this week and I'll go out with my friends tonight so I can only race tomorrow at noon (If I wake up THAT early :))

Krys TOFF

Many replays on the last day and the winner is...
BONZAI JOE
Congrats !
So bad Akoss had computer problems and couldn't fight for the win. But seeing the time BJ did, I think he would have won anyway.
Also, a good fight for 3rd place, with a very motivated Gutix.

Thanks to everyone for racing this Cup, and see you in March for the 3rd one. :wink:

BonzaiJoe

Thank you Krys, I am honoured to win this cup, although it's a bit disappointing that Akoss Poo didn't race in the final. However, it was a great cup, and I must admit most of the tracks were very good. See you next time!  8)
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"it was a great cup, and I must admit most of the tracks were very good

Thanks.
All tracks of the Cup (including Winton that finally nobody raced... :( ), as tracks of 1st cup, are now available for the "Racing for Pleasure" permanent competition. :idea:
You must follow Cup rules for permanent competition, except the opponent rule. :D
Happy racing. :wink:

alanrotoi

As I said Spa is a very good track and it deserves more than a week of competition :)

Well done!!