News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Full Grip (2023-05-20)

Started by dreadnaut, May 10, 2023, 12:01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What time could you race around 20-21 May?

Friday afternoon in South America - Friday evening in Europe - Saturday morning in Australia
4 (66.7%)
Saturday morning in South America - Saturday noon in Europe - Saturday evening in Australia
5 (83.3%)
Saturday afternoon in South America - Saturday evening in Europe - Sunday morning in Australia
6 (100%)
Sunday morning in South America - Sunday noon in Europe - Sunday evening in Australia
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: May 19, 2023, 12:01:15 AM

alanrotoi

Cool! Finally an INDY duel!! Both cars can be downloaded from https://www.markceccato.com/

I hope it will be a light version of this track! Very fun that's for sure but kinda hard isn't it?

So when will be the race?

@Daniel3D Lola has a "orange-white" paintjob and Penske has a "white-orange" paintjob. Check the wiki for the paintjobs, there are 20 with both cars  :o  ;D

KyLiE

Can I please have the attached paint job for the Penske Chevrolet Indy? :)

Daniel3D

Quote from: alanrotoi on May 19, 2023, 02:28:26 AM@Daniel3D Lola has a "orange-white" paintjob and Penske has a "white-orange" paintjob. Check the wiki for the paintjobs, there are 20 with both cars  :o  ;D
I meant the orange black  8)
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

alanrotoi

Tomorrow at what time is the race?

dreadnaut

I'd say Budapest 22:00 if no-one joins us from down under, otherwise Budapest 23:00 if we wait for them to wake up

You cannot view this attachment.

KyLiE

I'm in, so 23:00 in Budapest would be preferable.

Cas

Alright!  I'll be here too!  I'd like to grab the Lola with the yellow/black paint job for the first track. And I'm saying the first track because I have the second one. It's called "Like the wind" and it's to be raced with the Speedgate :)
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

KyLiE

I'd like the red paint job for the Speedgate XSD. :)

Daniel3D

I'd like to have black.
(Don't think that it has orange)
Edison once said,
---------
---------

dreadnaut

Quote from: Cas on May 20, 2023, 04:40:11 AMIt's called "Like the wind" and it's to be raced with the Speedgate :)
Hey Cas, would it be worth removing the loop toward the end of the lap? Jumping from it with the Speedgate lands the car in "fast 1st gear" mode, for almost the rest of the track ???

For me:
- Yellow/Blue Penske
- Blue Speedgate

Erik Barros

Black and yellow Lola and Grey Speedgate for me, please

Duplode

For me it'll be the Colombian Lola and purple Speedgate, please.

alanrotoi

I would like to use Penske white/black/green paintjob and a yellow Speedgate :)

It was hard to choose, I like many paintjobs in Lola and Penske. The Pink/black is also cool.

Cas

Quote from: dreadnaut on May 20, 2023, 12:02:46 PMHey Cas, would it be worth removing the loop toward the end of the lap? Jumping from it with the Speedgate lands the car in "fast 1st gear" mode, for almost the rest of the track ???

Well, that's a good place to make the final change when we're going to race :P  But let's not say now what can be placed there instead, ha, ha

Oh, for my own track, I'd like to use the yellow Speedgate :)
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Daniel3D

Quote from: KyLiE on May 20, 2023, 04:24:16 AMI'm in, so 23:00 in Budapest would be preferable.
So 23:00 it is..
Edison once said,
---------
---------