News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT35 - Crater Canyons

Started by zaqrack, January 31, 2004, 11:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

al il professore

great wall alexander the great greatest show on earth
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

I think the track has a similar style as z34:

You can see a lot of loops or jumps instead of sharp corners which are sometimes followed by a pipe or similar elements.
Trying to say it's all about giving the car spin before jumps again IMO.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Yes, similar to ZCT34. And I agree with the reasons, too. And we have a similar ZCT 33 track, too. To say the least a typical Zaqrack track. Well, he is the competition manager, I wanna compete so I will drive his track... but isn't it boring now??? Always same kind of tracks...  :roll:
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "al il professore"great wall alexander the great greatest show on earth

Grated Potato :P

Krys TOFF

Well, I was bad at "loop cut-left sharp corner-pipe" at Z33, I will be as bad for this "jump-right sharp corner-pipe".
Don't expect a top 10 time from me this month. :?

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Well, I was bad at "loop cut-left sharp corner-pipe" at Z33, I will be as bad for this "jump-right sharp corner-pipe".
Don't expect a top 10 time from me this month. :?

Well, Krys, don't be afraid, most of the drivers are weak at it, me, too. I've already did the trick, but not well enough, lost much much speed. I'm not saying don't expect a top10 from me. I'm sure both of us will be in top10, and I hope I can reach the podium again (or at least near the podium). I think only Argammon, Bonzai Joe, Alain and Mingva will do it fluently.

917.47 km

BonzaiJoe

I don't think this track is anything like Z33 or Z34 at all - Z33 had obstacles, corners and jumps all over the place, and Z34 was about grass and shortcuts, not a lot of spinning. Z35 is not exactly my favourite track - there's too many bridge corners and not enough action. It's very well suited to the Jeep though, and you always have the chance to push your car to the max if you can. Good thing it's not longer than it is, it would get quite boring at a length... it's a track that has about 3 key points, where you can save or lose seconds. Be good at those and you'll win.
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

Quoteit's a track that has about 3 key points, where you can save or lose seconds.
Yep, you're right. And I guess, at least one point you did perfectly  :o

al il professore

things i read here are not my opinion. i think this is a shit.

this shit

the word "this" mirrored is the word "shit... funny!

I think we will all lose our guts in those mud half circles, with no great hope about how fast we can push this shitty car any further... I starting hating the lm 02 even before it was planned to be designed in the game stunts. I started hating z35 before it was planned to be designed in the zakstunts competition.

pffff! congratulations to the winner...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

Yeah, let's congratulate Alain :D I know you can win, so you will  :wink:

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"great car, great track :)

1. no
2. no

I will play hard on this shit track! Beware!

917.47 km

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "al il professore"the word "this" mirrored is the word "shit... funny!

No it's not  :roll:
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"
Quote from: "al il professore"the word "this" mirrored is the word "shit... funny!

No it's not  :roll:

True, it's an anagram, but not a mirror.