News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT47 - Icecream Telephone

Started by zaqrack, January 02, 2005, 12:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Hmm We are not able to say 100% "this" is the best in "that" car. It depends of:

- Motivation
- Car
- Track
- Hours raced
- Competition XP

Also I think we can't compare present pipsqueaks with a different "generation". It's like guessing present US Army against the mongols. You know who will win because there are different ways of playing in every generation. There is no comparation.

BTW we can guess who's the best Car builder ;), it is possible to vote the most original car  :lol:  :lol:

BonzaiJoe

I once made a 100-metres tall car with 40 gears, extremely slow acceleration and braking, but power gear!
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Those characteristics are impossible :D

CTG

Akoss: you forgot my name at IMSA and Audi... :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "CTG"Akoss: you forgot my name at IMSA and Audi... :)

Because you are not as good as the mentioned drivers with those cars. Easy.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Argammon

I don't know why I find this answer to be funny.... but somehow I do!

satanziege

Muhaha, I'm already sharpening my skills, expect me back on track....
And stop writing so much! less than one month without login and my eyes still hurt from reading ;) Seems mut has happened and not only to the board, though i didn't fully understand the RPG so far ;)
FNORD!

CTG

Hey satan, come back also to USC!  :)

satanziege

If time allows i'd like to, but I'm in my final exams and have only a WinXP PC at the moment, so no good driving possible ;)
FNORD!

CTG

I also play under XP since October, and watch the results! XP can't be a hurdle for you... :)

DieselJoe

What!? These times were all done undwer XP!? :shock:

You are really sick! :lol: :mrgreen:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

al il professore

mine is. i really dont see what is the problem to play under XP. i only can imagine a keyboard problem. even some off my recent victories were played under xp by laziness, because i didnt want to use my old computer..

so its not about the OS
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

DieselJoe

Hm, if I drive on this PC with Windows XP, every key press is recognized with delay only. Real driving is nearly impossible. :?
In addition to that, the PC Speaker of this new computer is too quiet to hear everything clearly. So I use VDMSound to have REAL sound. But then the delay is even bigger... :roll:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

CTG

Delay is usual (about 0.2-0.3 secs) I count with that... :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

These are why I still don't install win xp on my computer in the dormitory. I still use Win 98.  :smt035
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km