News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Who would like to see this?

Started by BonzaiJoe, February 01, 2007, 05:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

The Stunts World Championship/Super Cup 2007 match:

Zakstunts champion Renato Biker vs ISM Champion Ayrton

I think such a match would be really great!
Then they should battle on 1 track, 1 month, designed by a high-class track-designer in a neutral style + neutral car. As leading time bonus makes no sense with only two pipsqueaks, I suggest a checkpoint system. Leader after each week gets 1 point, and winner at the end gets 3 points. This means that the race can't be won with leading time, but if one person leads on all checkpoints and the other wins at the end, it's a draw, and there will be a playoff of some kind. Only risk is then that if after two checkpoints, both pipsqueaks have been at the lead, the third checkpoint will not matter. But that's not so important...

But who will organize this, and will Renato Biker and Ayrton agree to the race? :)

Just an idea...

But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Alain vs Alain? Maybe Alain can organize it. ;D

BonzaiJoe

Renato Biker is not Alain, that's a fact. I've seen all his old noRH replays, and he's so much better a driver than Alain that it couldn't possible be him.

About Ayrton, well nobody knows anything about him. Anyway, if it is actually Renato Biker vs Alain, that will be interesting too :)

CTG

Bonzai Joe vs Argammon would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays better.

Krys TOFF

I vote for RoyForever versus Mark Nailwood. ;D

The idea makes me feel strange too : why only ZakStunts and ISM champions ? All pipsqueaks can't join ISM so it's biaised.
USC, Kalpen, SDR and WSC have their own champions : Dottore (USC), Gutix (SDR), Chulk (SDR noRH), WSC (Ayrton), Kalpen (probably BJ for 2006 season that was finished in january 2007).

A competition between them only is close to ISM spirit, no ?

BonzaiJoe

I don't agree. ISM was for people in the top 10 of the world ranking list, an elite competition. I honestly don't think someone not strong enough to participate in ISM deserves a spot in the World Cup Match  ::)

There is no doubt that Zakstunts is the strongest competition, and since Renato Biker didn't participate in ISM, I just think it would be really interesting to see who is best.
ISM was the competition to find the best of the best. Very fair, a short competition with all the best pipsqueaks invited, on three different tracks/cars so the winner wouldn't be someone who randomly found a good trick on one track. It worked perfectly, the only problem was that the seemingly best pipsqueak was missing: Renato Biker. That's why I want to see a match. If you look at the replays, you will find that the ISM winning replays and the Zakstunts winning replays are by far the strongest in the Stunts world (ZCT71 and ISM B are slight exceptions, but even those are very strong). The only other replays of that level appear when Renato Biker sometimes excels in other competitions, like he has done in SDR.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I would like to see an other old Alan Rotoi-Bonzai Joe battle, these 2 guys had the battles of the hardest and of the greatest quality in the past. I was only in fight for 3rd place with the others behind them...
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

BonzaiJoe

Thank you :)

It was only such a short period though: ZCT16-ZCT23 inclusive. Before that, Roy dominated, and after that, Alain dominated.
But these days, we must admit that we are not the best pipsqueaks. Alan Rotoi is not racing, and I can't really compete with Renato Biker, Ayrton or Gutix.

CTG

Hohohoho... you can. You absolutely can. Ayrton and Renato are just ... (you know what).

They are one man, one month, 600 hours of pure RH.