News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Jules Verne

Started by Krys TOFF, March 24, 2005, 10:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Jules Verne died exactly 100 years ago.
But his marvelous stories remain alive and now we can say that many things he imagined happened.
1st Science-Fiction author of all times, I have read many of his books when I was a young boy... I should read them again.

DieselJoe

I have seen many movies inspired by his stories, I like them! :D Maybe I should once begin to read none-computer-science-books again! :wink:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Usrin

I don't like science-fiction too much, but Jules Verne was my favourite writer when I was younger. I have also read many of his books. Sometimes I didn't want to do anything else but read until reaching the end of the story. :) (Unfortunately, I couldn't avoid eating, drinking, sleeping and throwing yellow & brown. :) )

And yes, sometime I have to read these books again... and there are many books that I only planned to read. I think I'll read them when I'll be a pensioner. :)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

al il professore

i am a literature teacher and only read around the world in 80 days from jules verne.

I prefer reading books from stephen hawking.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.