News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

masturbation

Started by al il professore, May 12, 2005, 09:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

how many times did you masturbate last week?

none! (if you are not ARGAMMON, you check not here!)
3 (42.9%)
less than seven times!
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: May 12, 2005, 09:33:49 PM

al il professore

nothing is a replacement for the real deal BUT masturbation helps perfect technique, endurance and control...I enjoy it! Enjoy it, argammon! you should try only once!!!

from lise:

We often masturbate together since our early teens. We have rituals. Most common is that I am sitting in an armchair frigging my bean. He will use my saggy tits with his dick squeezing them to a fuckable commodity. After a while he starts watching me and we are talking dirty, very dirty. Then the big decision his hot globs of seminal sludge over my dangling boobs, my crimson face or into my open mouth. As a housewife I prefer swallowing as there are less cum stains, as a slut I prefer gulping down too.

Orgasms by your own hand (or by means of a alanrotoi vibrator between my legs) are so different and much stronger than those during mere stallin. I think many couples have their sexual life in a similar way, but don't dare to confess.

from CTG:

I am 78, my wife 75, been together for 13 years. We are sexually active, just about every other day. My wife likes to occasionally masturbate me, has a really talented style.

from krys toff:

It's wonderful to read such happy and healthy stories about masturbation. I love to masturbate and do so several times a week, sometimes twice a day. My wife and I have been married for over 10 years, but in the midst of raising a family, work, school and other daily chunks of chaos, our sex lives at times don't mesh. That's when a good session of self love is in order.

from alanrotoi:

I wish masturbation had a bigger place in society. I love to masturbate. When my fianc? and I had been forcibly separated, masturbation became the only way I could fall asleep. When we're together, I usually masturbate after sex. I can't help it?I am just never finished.

from JTK:

In Germany we say no sex with a partner is as good as you imagine it while jerking off ?I found that to be very true in times!

so, you can see, argammon, there is no better method to lure the stress of competitions: MASTURBATION!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Usrin

I'm afraid these two possible answers aren't enough, especially for Akoss Poo... :smt069
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

al il professore

i was stupid, i committed some error entering the different options, and now the poll is on its way! i didnt answer the poll because i am far beyond the puny seven times limit.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Aaaaaaaaaaaah I thought the question was the amount in the last 3 hours... :lol:

lised

Quote from: "al il professore"nothing is a replacement for the real deal BUT masturbation helps perfect technique, endurance and control...I enjoy it! Enjoy it, argammon! you should try only once!!!

from lise:

We often masturbate together since our early teens. We have rituals. Most common is that I am sitting in an armchair frigging my bean. He will use my saggy tits with his dick squeezing them to a fuckable commodity. After a while he starts watching me and we are talking dirty, very dirty. Then the big decision his hot globs of seminal sludge over my dangling boobs, my crimson face or into my open mouth. As a housewife I prefer swallowing as there are less cum stains, as a slut I prefer gulping down too.

Orgasms by your own hand (or by means of a alanrotoi vibrator between my legs) are so different and much stronger than those during mere stallin. I think many couples have their sexual life in a similar way, but don't dare to confess.

from CTG:

I am 78, my wife 75, been together for 13 years. We are sexually active, just about every other day. My wife likes to occasionally masturbate me, has a really talented style.

from krys toff:

It's wonderful to read such happy and healthy stories about masturbation. I love to masturbate and do so several times a week, sometimes twice a day. My wife and I have been married for over 10 years, but in the midst of raising a family, work, school and other daily chunks of chaos, our sex lives at times don't mesh. That's when a good session of self love is in order.

from alanrotoi:

I wish masturbation had a bigger place in society. I love to masturbate. When my fianc? and I had been forcibly separated, masturbation became the only way I could fall asleep. When we're together, I usually masturbate after sex. I can't help it?I am just never finished.

from JTK:

In Germany we say no sex with a partner is as good as you imagine it while jerking off ?I found that to be very true in times!

so, you can see, argammon, there is no better method to lure the stress of competitions: MASTURBATION!

ehm haha?  :roll:

Argammon

1)This post is a prime example of Alain's psychic Illness.No sane person would ever write like this.

2)To Alain:Get help before it's not to late.

3)To most of the others:How can you answer a post on such a low level? I mean it could be fun if we all were in primary school.But for anyone above 16 years this is just pathetic.

BonzaiJoe

Why Alain? I wonder what you would be like if you ever dared to be yourself. It can only be a lot better than this...
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

alanrotoi