News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

REAL Racing!

Started by zaqrack, March 04, 2005, 10:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Money for a kart race maximally?

not interested
2 (18.2%)
25 EUR
4 (36.4%)
30 EUR
1 (9.1%)
35 EUR
0 (0%)
40 EUR
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: March 04, 2005, 10:25:23 PM

zaqrack

One of the main attractions on the 2005 meeting could be a live kart race between us - we agreed in this yesterday with KHR and JTK.

There are several tracks near Hameln, prices vary. The length of the race is usually 6-10 round training and qualifycation, and 25-40 rounds race, with 7-10 competitors at once.
One lap is between 20 and 50 seconds depending on the place, so a race is around 15-25 minutes of fun.

however, its not cheap. in order to select the best track it'd be great to know who is intrested, and how much would you spend on this maximally.
please vote, and write your vote as text too, if possible.

Dinmor

Quote from: "zaqrack"One of the main attractions on the 2005 meeting could be a live kart race between us - we agreed in this yesterday with KHR and JTK.

There are several tracks near Hameln, prices vary. The length of the race is usually 6-10 round training and qualifycation, and 25-40 rounds race, with 7-10 competitors at once.
One lap is between 20 and 50 seconds depending on the place, so a race is around 15-25 minutes of fun.

however, its not cheap. in order to select the best track it'd be great to know who is intrested, and how much would you spend on this maximally.
please vote, and write your vote as text too, if possible.

That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm in no matter, almost, how expensive it is...
I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing.

DieselJoe

Yeah, really sounds funny! :D
But unfortunately my purse tells me to vote for the cheapest possibility... :?
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Krys TOFF

Yeah, very nice idea.
Message to all forum members : don't vote if you won't go to the meeting in order to be sure of the choice. :wink:

JTK

KHR and me will try to get the best price out of it. By the way, here's the reason why I'd like to do the real race: This is my only chance to beat all of you!  8)

P.S. Unfortunatly there are no Porsche March Indys allowed.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "JTK"Unfortunatly there are no Porsche March Indys allowed.
THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE !!! We will have to kill them all for this terrible mistake ! :smt067  :smt071

Krys TOFF

Can such a kart race be done in Aarhus now that meeting is not in Hanover ? :roll:

zaqrack

guess its possible:

http://www.go-karting.dk/

though I dont understand much except the prices :)

Krys TOFF

8260 VIBY is only 7 km south west from AARHUS. Cool. :D

BonzaiJoe

more like 3 or 4 km from my house. I will find out about go-kart racing options, but it is expensive (about 30 EUR for a quite short time). But it would be really great to go kart racing (hee hee) with you all!
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Goal would be to have a complete session for us all only.
About the price, there could be "group reduction" possible maybe ?

BonzaiJoe

I shall ask  :wink:
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"I shall ask  :wink:
Thanks. Because 30 euros is expensive.
Near my home, price is 15 euros for 10 minutes. Which is not cheap already...

JTK

Ooooh I'd die for a real race. THEN you'll see, that I'm more than just a track builder  :-D  ...