News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 54 - Never forget

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, August 02, 2005, 12:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

I've red through my post again and it sounds more harsh than I wanted it to.

Quote-some people never heard of roleplay

Of course I know about roleplay and it is surely great fun if everyone gets along well with each other.
But if -for example- Bonzai Joe says : 'I hope Cork will fire him'
it gets to far.
If Bonzai Joe wants CTG to be fired he should tell him directly that he wants him out and not hide behind Cork.

Again:Roleplay is great fun but not if serious matters are being discussed!

Quote-some people still can't realize this is only a game

So true,a lot of us take this to seriously at times.

Quote-some people still can't trust other pipsqueaks
-some people still can't stand losing
-some people are not having fun because of others.

That's right also.

QuoteAll my work is supposed to give fun for you and for me that's why I'm doing this all.
And some people ruin this.

Yes sad.

Stunts Oracle

This is only the reflection of the big trouble is going to happen. The Stunts Gods are preparing a mass attack to conquer the earth. The human pipsqueaks must be united to this attack.

You only see about countries or teams, you don't know nothing about life. So fasten your seatbelts forget this fights and race stupid humans.
Humans will bow down!! and I will rule this world!!!
Visit me: http://listen.to/stuntsoracle

alanrotoi

Oh my... this is serious!! We have to do something or our destiny will be to race in neil mc rae's tracks the rest of our lifes!!! We have to protect our main headquarters (zakstunts) because in a fair competition we can beat together even the stunts gods.

DieselJoe

Yeah, a united Stunts pipsqueak spirit, that would be great! :D
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Oh my... this is serious!! We have to do something or our destiny will be to race in neil mc rae's tracks the rest of our lifes!!! We have to protect our main headquarters (zakstunts) because in a fair competition we can beat together even the stunts gods.
Talking about Neil's tracks, I found 2 tracks he made for his competition in 2001 with winner (only 1 pipsqueak, so he was an easy winner) times by Michael. No replay.
I'll update list file and add tracks for future version of Stunts CD.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "CTG"BJ: If you have a look at the team's forum then you can see I shared all of my replays with Cork's Crew in July. You had the access to my trick (yes BJ, you are a team member so you can download all the replays uploaded to 'Cork's Crew->ZCT53' topic - I guess you can read and find it with your sky-scarper IQ level) but Zak and you were too lazy to watch and use it.

Really? Then I don't know why this mess is here. It seems this is not about not sharing the tricks with the team, it is about firing CTG from the team or about being envious that CTG gave the trick to me. This is very sad. Zak, I don't know why is it a problem when a friend of your teammate also gets the trick (from your teammate). You get a lot of tricks from your team, you always got, you can't feel when you are desperately searching for a trick and can't find it and need it from somewhere. It is so obvious for you that you always get the tricks, BUT this is not a problem, BUT after this, why it is when the other, who got far less help during his career (me), who never had a really strong team, also gets the trick. Now I can see this (this envy with your team's tricks - found by others) to be the only reason for your flaming after reading that CTG shared the trick for your team in team forum. I always watched with strange eyes that someone can get the trick (from team, from interteam alliances, from friends), and someone can't, and why, when everybody must have the same racing conditions. Only weak drivers have fear when giving the trick to other driver. (oh no, he will definitely beat me with that, and otherwise, he wouldn't...) I never had fear when I gave my tricks or section times to CTG (--->>> to his team).

Quote from: "CTG"Akoss deserved the victory, don't make his happyness bitter!

Very very true. None of the victories were followed by such arguments and bad feelings, but it was like the other victories in ZakStunts history. It happened many many times that somebody won with help from an other driver (teammate or not), but it seems this is only a problem when it is Akoss Poo who got that help. When Alain braked in the last section, giving the victory to Mingva with this, there was silence, when I got a shitty trick from my old room- class- and teammate, some people are flaming.

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Anyway, What CTG did was not much different than the beginning of 2004 when Argammon shared his cut of the duel way track (Z34 if I remember it well) with Akoss Poo during a live race, and then it has been shared with the entire community.

I think I wasn't the only one in that live race event (or other drivers were asked to race with us, too, but they didn't want). By the way, Krys is right. Argammon wasn't afraid to share his trick. And then he had a glorious victory over us. Isn't it a better feeling that you beat all the drivers even with your help to them? Yes, it is. And Argammon knows this I guess.

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Is it fair that the manager helps half of the pipsqueaks?

We talked Alan about this many many times. When a new driver sees the elite times, he is just running away from the competition, and he needs some help. With this, he wants to increase the number of the pipsqueaks, which was your goal earlier, too. I don't know why you understood this earlier, and now, you can't. Helping some newbies, who are far away from your times, I don't know why this bothers you. Only because he is CTG or what?

Quote from: "zaqrack"I'm sad because:

-some people still can't realize this is only a game
-some people never heard of roleplay
-some people still can't trust other pipsqueaks

This argument is really not about these...  :(  :?
Roleplay? Is it only roleplay that you say in Cork's name to CTG that he can't say what he wants (about mysterious Argentinian pipsqueaks), because it is against your opinion and desires? Is it only roleplay that you say in Cork's name to CTG that he will be fired from your team? Send him a mail or call him directly, tell him to leave your team if you want this. (The same with BJ, Argammon is right when he said:

Quote from: "Argammon"If Bonzai Joe wants CTG to be fired he should tell him directly that he wants him out and not hide behind Cork.
)

Roleplay when Stunts drivers (Skid, Helen etc.) tells the news on the site, yes, this is funny. Argammon was totally right:

Quote from: "Argammon"Again:Roleplay is great fun but not if serious matters are being discussed!

But this wasn't right:

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"About "I don't know who is Cork" sentence by Zak or "I need to talk with Cork" by BJ, I think they just tried to keep back the old ZakStunts forum spirit (you remember, the old forum, with the ads on the top) where some pipsqueaks where playing roles of the Stunts opponents. I read them all when I joined the community and found it really fun.

This is too much optimism, I can't agree. Zak is the boss in the team but he tries to hide this by saying the most serious things in Cork's name. Because there's no other team where there's a boss. Everybody can say what they want, everybody can do what they want. They help each other, and they scores are added together. It's that easy, that is team work and team spirit and not more. I think Zak thinks this team thing too seriously, and he likes to be a boss although he is not proud of it. (Typical Sagittarius.)

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Argammon is right too : where's the fun in these topics ?

In this topic, everybody is interested. When we are talking about funny topics, girls, music, beer, only few people are interested. If someone wants fun, he should go into those topics. But it seems the arguments interest everybody.

About Alain's constant barking: he is just trying to set me as a cheater. It's like when somebody in a company is trying to make the others believe that someone else farted. And everybody knows that he farted, he is only trying to hide this. It's the same, Alain wants the others to think about me as a cheater, in case they forget with this that Alain is the biggest cheater ever registered here in the Stunts World.

Quote from: "Argammon"First of all you meet at the stunts meeting and everyone is having fun.Fun? That's usual alcohol and doing childish things.But I agree that can be fun at times,especially when there's a really good community feeling and everyone is like 'at home'.

But what happens then?
In contrast to the whole meeting spirit we now have something you could call another forum fight.

It is very very interesting, worthy to think about this. Starting to attack, fire the winner who fought more than 3 years for this (and I still haven't deserved the Hungarian Anthem on the podium). The winner you meet or wanted to meet in Denmark a month ago, and had a good party with. Just because his friend gave him a trick. Now he is a cheater, and his friend who gave him the trick will soon be fired from the team. Is it right?

I didn't want to hurt anybody, my words are not useless attacks, I wrote these because I want you all to think a bit about my sentences.

BY THE WAY: LONG LIVE FREE, EQUAL AND PEACEFUL STUNTS WORLD!!![/b][/quote]
Chürműű! :-)

943.41 km

alanrotoi

About helping newbies I am very agree, but i'm not agree about personal help. Publishing tricks as I did in 4dsl or like ctg did after in his competition is ok and very good. But sending a personal email to 1 or 2 pipsqueaks is wrong.

What would you say if (only for example!) now zak says (it's an example!!) "I helped Alain sending him tricks in 2003" Your first message will be "aaaah cheating blablabla unfair blablabla"

If CTG wanted to help newbies is great (and surprising!). BTW he chosed the illegal and unfair way as always!! If he wants to help newbies for example a legal way is inviting him to race zakstunts in your team. MeganiuM since 2003 was a team to make better pipsqueaks. Many of them left and others stayed but everybody learnt something about tricks. (ok ok eddie brother didn't ^_^).

That's an example of a legal way. I don't know why CTG always searches for the unfair methods.

zaqrack

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"

Really? Then I don't know why this mess is here. It seems this is not about not sharing the tricks with the team, it is about firing CTG from the team or about being envious that CTG gave the trick to me. This is very sad.

You are bloating the whole thing up.
It wasn't forbidden to CTG to help you. As far as I can remember we agreed in this when he joined, that he can sometimes help, but it shouldn't be a regular habit, and will not be seen as a good thing.

So in my opinion this fight is very very little about this aspect. It's about the ghost accusations in 95%. That's what I can't stand, and there was also a team agreenemnt that those will be 100% stopped from CTG's side. They didn't, they aren't.
Thats my problem.

Quote from: "zaqrack"I'm sad because:

-some people still can't realize this is only a game
-some people never heard of roleplay
-some people still can't trust other pipsqueaks

This argument is really not about these...  :(  :?
[/quote]

For me it is, and it was mainly. as I described before.

Roleplay? Is it only roleplay that you say in Cork's name to CTG that he
can't say what he wants (about mysterious Argentinian pipsqueaks), because it is against your opinion and desires? Is it only roleplay that you say in Cork's name to CTG that he will be fired from your team? Send him a mail or call him directly, tell him to leave your team if you want this. (The same with BJ, Argammon is right when he said:

Look, if that message would have been deadly serious it'd have been sent in my name and in private.
Roleplay would have been if CTG would have replied to Cork, telling his opinion. That's roleplay.

Quote from: "Argammon"If Bonzai Joe wants CTG to be fired he should tell him directly that he wants him out and not hide behind Cork.

Let me remind you that CTG is still on probation time in the team, as many of the members didn't support his join, only agreed. Looks like it had a reason, as we can now see how he turns against the team instead of keeping up the Cork spirit.

Quote from: "Argammon"Again:Roleplay is great fun but not if serious matters are being discussed!

It was never serious, rather a warning & joke which turned out to be a bad one. Sorry from my side.

This is too much optimism, I can't agree. Zak is the boss in the team but he tries to hide this by saying the most serious things in Cork's name.
OK I'll explain thei only once and never again.
I'm not the boss. Cork is also a democratic team, all the members have the same rights. As noone has time/wants to care about the team matters, I do that. I recruit new members, I maintain the team site (LOL :)), and keep the whole thing together if needed.

Cork wasnt born for the team members. Cork was born for the other pipsqueaks. Cork's purpose is to make our team seem different from the others. To make it feel unique and strange.

Cork promised once 100000$ for me if I win.
Cork promised once one hot babe for BJ for each win he gets
Cork promised CTG to be fired from the team.

Get the point? Which one of these are real promises? None.
He wasn't a puppet for me to hide that I'm a boss - what I am not anyway.
And most of us in the team liked it and played like he is existing really.
And it was so funny to see some really believe it.
This was exactly the point why I didnt support CTG joining to CC when he applied. I knew he is unable to play/enjoy a game like this.
Anyway it doesnt matter noe.
Now with post this is over, and Cork is dead.
He was a good leader.

It is very very interesting, worthy to think about this. Starting to attack, fire the winner who fought more than 3 years for this (and I still haven't deserved the Hungarian Anthem on the podium). The winner you meet or
You haven't deserved, bah. Why the hell do you feel the whole world hates you? I haven't moved a single bit on the site since august the 2nd, since I have a full-time job at the moment, and have to upkeep a househol, which is very demanding for me. Simply forgot it and had no time.

You haven't deserved. Justice for Akoss Poo? :-S Don't make me laugh.
You were very hard on me, accused me lots of times and insulted my girlfriends. Somehow I was able to forgive you this all, and I thought we were set on good terms, and then you still come with rubbish like this that you're still undervalued in my eye.

Sorry I got a bit angry.
I don't want to hold a grudge on anyone, I take good and bad critics, and try to learn from them.
That Cork post wasn't funny OK. My mistake. So to clear up that CTG thing finally:
If CTG will be fired it'd have never been because of him sharing replays. It'll be because he can't stop ghost insulting (which are still not funny)
And if he'll be really truly about to be fired it wont be told by Cork in the public forum. It'll be told by me in private. And the it was the same until now too.

zaqrack

anthem is updated. enjoy ;)
and sorry for the delay

Argammon

I didn't know it was mainly about the ghost accusations.
I actually believed the whole ghost thing was a kind of joke,which noone really believed and which was only pushed a bit to far by Akoss and CTG.
But maybe I am mistaken?

Anyways I think most things have been said so I would propose we continue the CTG issue at the team forum..........

zaqrack

Quote from: "Argammon"
But maybe I am mistaken?

I get lots of complaining messages and mails from the Argentinian pipsqueaks that it is very disturbing for them to be insulted all the time, and that they don't acknowledge their skills.

Chulk

Zak's right about the ghosts issue. We're tired of reading about it everything single time we come here. Many of the members stop it but not all of them and they keep bothering us. They only complain because we were on the podium several times and they wouldn't care if we where far from the winning times.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Argammon

I think you have to deal with it.
When a certain someone was 'disturbing' me for years,after I left his team,there were only very few who seem to have cared...

alanrotoi

One thing is true. The envy-ghost acusations make us stronger and united.
So thanks to the "judges".

Chulk

Right Alan!! That's helping us a lot if we consider we are racing very well and we are getting lots of points
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)