News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Dream with Stunts pipsqueaks

Started by BonzaiJoe, September 01, 2005, 12:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

Quote from: StuntingHoschte on January 22, 2008, 08:23:42 PM
... the doc said, he had a broken arm and both legs are broken.  :'(
OUR Doc or just A doc?  :D
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

StuntingHoschte

just a doc

part 2:

3 month later i saw chulk and BJ with shotguns :o, they wanted to shoot at me. lucky i hid behind my lancia. then i saw akoss poo with a sniper rifle and CTG also got a sniper rifle and both shoot at me too, all shots missed til zaqrack and krys TOFF came with planes which both had a BIG FUCKIN NUKE!!! :o

i thought: i am now waste, but the nukes missed 10000 km behind the hospital and boom!!! the nukes hit a small palinka sale.

then  got shot by a homing rocket shot by argammon.

then i woke up and said to myself: crap, what a turbulent dream and then i slept again in my dream.

see, a dream in a dream! ;D
5h1t, thats helluva fast, i wont drive it again

BonzaiJoe

I think you play too many 1st person shooter games....
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

BJ's right. Battlefield, Counter Strike, Unreal Tournament, Doom, Quake, Duke Nukem and so on, are all forbid to you before you go to bed. KIDS! >:(

zaqrack

I agree, but Doom is great though, I still play it regularly :)
Now trying to finish doom2 on ultra-violence..

StuntingHoschte

i didnt played 1st person shooters for 2 years, worms isnt really a shooter, its tactical
5h1t, thats helluva fast, i wont drive it again

BonzaiJoe

True, I don't think Worms could give nightmares... Anyway, come to WSM and you'll find that maybe we are all really weird, but we won't throw balloons full of urine after you :)

CTG

Quote from: Bonzai Joe...but we won't throw balloons full of urine after you

Don't be sure, especially not after several beer & p?linka  & absinth rounds... ;D

Chulk

Quote from: zaqrack on January 24, 2008, 09:57:30 AM
Final level is really hard to clear, even in Piece of cake mode... I tried to complete in Nightmare mode, but didn't go further than 6th or 7th level. I'm now playing Doom 3, Resurrection of Evil expansion. It's really great. And it really CAN give nightmares.

lised

Quote from: zaqrack on January 24, 2008, 09:57:30 AM

I still loooooooooooooooooooove Doom (and Doom2).  :-* :-* :-*

CTG

Two days ago I moved back to my original youth hostel after the reconstructions. Somehow my bed was strange, I couldn't really sleep well on it and also had some very silly dreams. One of them was about Stunts: Krys Toff won millions of euros on lottery and founded a new contest where you can collect money instead of points - but only the winners. We had a Melange race, Zak and I had a very tight battle during the race but at the end I sent a very good lap (5 seconds faster). I was so satisfied to win but two minutes before deadline Bonzai Joe sent a slightly better replay. He told me on MSN that he needs no money, just tried to avoid my victory because that was the command of Cork. Then came the countdown at the competition and like in a C-category action movie, 1 second before deadline a new replay appeared on the scoreboard: Alain il Professore, 10 seconds faster than anybody else... Then I wake up.

Quote from: Akoss Poo on November 27, 2007, 02:28:32 PM
Mmmmmmeow!!! For all who don't know: Elena is a girl with Russian origin (from Izhevsk) who attended the same table tennis class as CTG, they sometimes played with each other. CTG liked this girl very much, so he talked about her a lot.

So... what's the name of the current USL track? ;D

BonzaiJoe

What a classical dream! But I wonder where the South American pipsqueaks were gone... If I had won, I would have given the money to charity... In your dreams!  :)

CTG

Charity = help the thirsty Hungarian alcoholist Stunts pipsqueaks with 100 crates of Borsodi? ;D (2400 bottles...  only 1200 Euro)

JTK

Quote from: CTG on September 03, 2008, 11:33:51 AM
He told me on MSN that he needs no money, just tried to avoid my victory because that was the command of Cork.
*loool* That would really be a BJ's answer... :D
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

Another Stunts dream last night: racing on "Z90" I discovered a cork-180 degree small corner-cork part hidden somewhere. As we were fighting with Mingva and Renato Biker for the LTB, I made the shortcut there and got a 10 seconds better replay than the former one. After that Mingva started to cry at Forum about the cheater CTG and he said I was editing Acura and he can prove it. When Akoss asked him, how can he prove this nonsense (because the replays are not available yet), Mingva published my stolen replay (which was modified by him in Stressed) and showed that my Acura has extra rear wings. :D