News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

RACE!

Started by BonzaiJoe, January 25, 2003, 01:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Come on people, don't stop racing on B01 - it's a nice track and surely it can be done under 1 minute! Just go drive! :D  8)   :twisted:   :!:  :o
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

hmm, I raced one time on it. Average track, but at the moment I don't see any points (mean: no free time) to race there. Maybe on the quiet days :D

Krys TOFF

Well, I'm not sure I'll race on this track this month.
I raced once on it at the beginning of the month and did a bad 1:30. :(
Like ZCT 20, this track requires my attempts of power gear tricks to make a good time, and I don't have this time for now.

My main goal is to reach the Pro league.
Now that it's almost done, maybe... Maybe not. I race on France Stunts Champ and Unskilled Champ too and I don't have too much time remaining. :(

Btw, knowing that Stunts LOL and Mingva's Racing Cup will start next month, time will be very short for each comp very soon !
But it's the proof that the community is active so I'm happy. :D

al il professore

its that simple: read my lips: I WILL NEVER RACE ON AKOSS TRACKS, JUST BECAUSE I DONT SEE THE POINT.

nothing  AT ALL to win there. even if i had time, i wouldnt race for nothing. Competition is overwhelming sensation, nothing is better than that. Make akoss competition interesting by... adding POINTS or prize to it...

TILL IT HAS NO INTEREST, dont wait for me on the finish line, sleep on it
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

XDude_NL

is there a prize with alcohol  :lol:

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Is there a medal, some money or anything else for racing Zak's comp ?
NO !
And it's the same for B comp.
And the same for Stunts LOL, Unskilled champ, FranceStunts champ and it will be the same for Mingva's Racing League/Cup as it was the same for ISA comp !

So don't be silly.
If u don't like Akoss, then tell it honestly and don't pretend "there's no prize to earn, nanana" !

If you have time, race on each comp, or, at least, at your own comp...!

Everytime that there are more than one driver in a comp, there's a competition.
Where is your fighting spirit ? :evil:
Where has gone the Alain who convinced me last august that racing each comp is great when I only wanted to race 1 or maybe 2 comps ?

Hopefully, the "ghost" Alain we had last 2 months is gone and the aggressive Alain we like is back. :)
But only at Zak's comp and in the forum. :cry:

Krys TOFF

one more thing :

Last month, my main goal was to reach pros at Zak's comp, so I raced a lot more on ZCT21 than on any other track before.
But I still found time to race at FSC or Unskilled comps.

I even took time to race on ACT01 (only twice, but I did).
I knew my replay was bad, but I sent it.
I knew I'll be last in the scoreboard but I sent it.
I don't care to be last.
I care to see my name in the scoreboard.
I care to say "Hey men, join this comp too".

I may get back to amateur league at the end of the month just because I race on all comp and so I don't race enough to stay in pros, but it's not important.
Mingva will reach the pros so there will still be 3 Orionians in the pros next month.

And we can't leave Leo alone and surrounded by all those talented newbies. As we can't leave Leo alone at Stunts LOL.
Can I remeber you that you registered for this comp Alain ?
Where is the teamwork on Tampico ?
Are Leo and I the only ones racing on it ?

Come on Alain, and all those racing only at one comp : RACE EVERYWHERE, like CTG, BJ or me.
Is BJ slower because he race on all comp ? NO. He leads everywhere.
So, you know what you have to do now...

al il professore

cum on..

confer another topic... i will race everywhere of course.

blabla on the forum and rpls for all this month.

fermez le bush

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Is there a medal, some money or anything else for racing Zak's comp ?
NO !
And it's the same for B comp.
And the same for Stunts LOL, Unskilled champ, FranceStunts champ and it will be the same for Mingva's Racing League/Cup as it was the same for ISA comp !

I liked this comment very much and I agree 100%. I'll send times to as many competitions as possible - if I have time.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

but the most important is zaks.

take a look at his interview this month at http://stuntsrus.fr.st

no other competition is better followed by other new pipsqueaks.

I d like to make french people play stunts. I need a genius idea.

al il professore

genius idea: cumshots on my cutie neighbours tits for free allowed to the winner?

any submissions welcome...