News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "zaqrack"its already in whole Europe since weeks.

the whole thing is silly anyway - bird flu was here in the past years, each year some died because of it (for example houesehold birds spread it)
Now its hyped and everyone is scared. Processed dead chicken wont make you sick, just buy a lot until its cheap :)

You take it too easy, but the media takes it too seriously. The danger is real, maybe a pandemic would really evolve, but till it would reach Europe, immunization would help mankind in coping with that deadly flu. I really don't think Europe would be affected, but if it is, not too much people.

The H5N1 viruses die at 70 Celsius. So if poultry is well cooked/baked (the inner parts as well), you will never get birdflu. Wild and stronger birds, and birds like pigeon are not too vulnerable to this virus, and you really need a close contact, so it's unlikely that we could get the disease. Even in the worst affected area, like Nagybaracska, Hungary, where cca. 30 birds died so far.
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

JTK

Quote from: "vamologocomisso"The western(iest) part of europe that h5n1 reach so far was turkey, right ?

We have it in northern Germany as well... Personally, I am not afraid (although I've got a cold, too).  :?

Chulk

Getting bird flu is easy to avoid. Just stay away of any bird you see carring a handkerchief!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

vamologocomisso

handkerchief ??? :shock:

what a complicated word, hehehe :-D

did you use the translator ? :wink:
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

Chulk

Quote from: "vamologocomisso"handkerchief ??? :shock:

what a complicated word, hehehe :-D

did you use the translator ? :wink:
No, I hardly ever use it since I studied English for 7 years though I must say I learn new words in the forum
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

JTK

words like "skid", "stallin" and "Helen"?  ;-)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"The H5N1 viruses die at 70 Celsius.
Can you tell me at which temperature dies H2G2 then ?
Ok, I'm stupid. :-D

1000.08 km

Usrin

CHILI, CHILI, CHILI BEANS IN PINA!!!
B?????FFFFFF!!!!!!!!!
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

2000th post! I must post something useless! :D:D:D

B?FF! P?! skid off workout girls! skid off maleish bitches! skid off girls who wear high heeled shoes! skid off Gheorghe Funar! skid off Viktor Orb?n! skid off Manchester United, Beckham, Real Madrid! skid off policemen (and especially policewomen of course)! skid off Kimi Raikk?nen! Laura is a big Helen! She must die! skid the USA! Long live my holy dick! Forever Kazincbarcikai SC, Juventus! Forever B?la Ill?s! Forever Michael Schumacher! Forever beer, wine, p?linka! Chilli beans rulez! Oi!

1000.08 km

BonzaiJoe

I don't know why that was so funy  :lol:
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

and now presenting....

the stupidest man on Earth in Budapest!

zaqrack

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "CTG"Okay, I'm kidding.

how sad  :(

I liked you as a revolted spoiled non-sense  :!:

but the system got you :shock:
you were sold  :evil:
raise the vigilant capitalism  :o
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

zaqrack

after that dumbass held his speech, around 6pm the sky over whole Budapest went totally black and there were lots of lightnings, but there was no rain.
http://static.flickr.com/75/172766740_c82e57d760.jpg?v=0
This was probably a sign