News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Exams: timetables, results

Started by CTG, May 29, 2006, 01:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on February 13, 2012, 04:43:09 PMNote: strébers get 'summa cum laude' for both the defence and the exam.  :P

Don't try to explain it. You are STRÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉBER!!! :P

(Drink a lot! :D)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Congratulations, Usrin! I hope you can celebrate it with much beer and many böffs.  ;D
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

Usrin

Thanks to everybody! Btw: CTG, I would bet that you'll get summa cum laude for your thesis and your defense, and we all know what that will mean. ;D

We had numerous bottles of wine for the celebration, so I rather missed beer. Less BÖFFs, but very good time!

Maybe I would have had to make a Google search on 'beer after wine' earlier... I have never heard 'beer after wine, and you'll feel fine' before. In Hungarian, it torments you.
:o

Well... now I should make up for the missed BÖFFs.

BÖÖÖÖÖÖÖFFFFFF!!!
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

It seems I won't ever finish PhD. Deadline is June - no time and energy for completing the rest of my exercises. Especially not during the job hunter game...

BonzaiJoe

Come on, you can do it! After you get the ph.D., no one can take it away from you.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on March 21, 2012, 11:39:37 PM
Come on, you can do it! After you get the ph.D., no one can take it away from you.

Unless I steal the 98% of it from other people. Like our president.

CTG

Funny, but my former tutor is still bothering me from time to time to finish PhD. I don't know what the hell does he think, but I left the university 5 years ago.

Technically I would have the possibility to re-start the whole procedure after my 2 years long prohibition (which started exactly 2 years ago ::)), but still: I should publish a new article (maybe even a long series of experiments would be necessary, at the university), complete the "szigorlat" again (cause the one I passed in 2011 is not valid in a new procedure), write the thesis, defend it - while I have to work and complete other kind of postgradual studies. Painful memory or not, it wouldn't be worth to kill more energy in it after so many years... :-\