News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Monthly updated Forum stats

Started by CTG, October 13, 2005, 05:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

Zak, who is "Blutengel"?  :shock:

zaqrack

My girlfriend's favourite band. Now she was here and listening to their songs in the past days continously thats why my music stats were filled with them :)
Anyway, I also like them pretty much :)

http://www.blutengel.de/

vamologocomisso

I think Renato is doing well...   for a ghost, right ctg ?
now we only need to invite ayrton and chulk, or maybe will be too dangerous, but we can call the ghostbusters anytime, right ?
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

CTG

Quote from: "vamologocomisso"I think Renato is doing well...   for a ghost, right ctg ?
now we only need to invite ayrton and chulk, or maybe will be too dangerous, but we can call the ghostbusters anytime, right ?

I don't remember the last time I called Renato as a ghost. We talked a lot on MSN and I know he's real.

Renato Biker

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"
Quote from: "vamologocomisso"I think Renato is doing well...   for a ghost, right ctg ?

I don't remember the last time I called Renato as a ghost. We talked a lot on MSN and I know he's real.
Damn ! I don't have MSN, so I'm not real !!! :lol: Who's ghost am I ??? :-D

CTG

BonzaiJoe

Good job CTG, now you have also started a whole ghost contest :-)
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Bonzai Joe is fake. Lise drives for him.  :-D

BonzaiJoe

Who drove for me in 2001 and 2002? :-)
But we can't be quite sure.

lised

Lise and BJ are both ghosts. "I" made BJ up in 2001 and later on Lise, because I thought we needed some Danes in here  ;-)

CTG

Lise created you in 2001 and later she appeared and told that you are her boyfriend. :)

JTK

CTG - you need to be strong now: You also are a ghost and Zak created you!  :shock:

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"
Quote from: "CTG"

Damn ! I don't have MSN, so I'm not real !!! :lol: Who's ghost am I ??? :-D

uhahuahuahuahuahuauhauhaauh :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D

good one krys.

it is too much to say something like this: "well, I already talked to him, so he exists"  :shock:

everybody who dont have msn/icq/mirc/email/any way to talk with ctg = ghost. :!:
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

CTG

Vamologocomisso is Chaser's dark side.