News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2006 - The year of World Cup

Started by CTG, December 21, 2005, 10:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"
Quote from: "Usrin"Btw, if Feh?rv?r (cup winner) would be 2nd in the championship, who would be the other Hungarian participant in UEFA Cup? Vasas (played final in Hungarian Cup) or the 3rd best of the championship (hopefully MTK)?
It does not matter : they will both be eliminated at the 1st UEFA Cup round. :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :smt044

Wanna kiss my ass, T?ff? :P

We used to survive the first round. What's more, two years ago Ferencv?ros played in the group phase too.

Usrin

Quote from: "Usrin"It's very suspicious, because Budafok is fighting for the place in NB II, while these 3 points absolutely don't count for Kazincbarcika... perhaps they've sold the match. :?
Sorry, I've checked the facts of the match on http://www.nemzetisport.hu, and noticed that the result is due to the early injury(?) of Barcikan goalkeeper, and the two red cards... (I don't know whether they were right or not.)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

UEFA Cup finals for Hungarians:

1965: Ferencv?ros - Juventus 1-0

1968: Leeds United - Ferencv?ros 1-0, 0-0

1969: Newcastle United - ?jpesti D?zsa 3-0, 3-2

1985: Real Madrid - Videoton SC 3-0, 0-1

In the old system at least one team of us used to survive the first round (not the pre-qualifications, but the first round). Once Debrecen reached 3rd round in the last ten years.

In the new system: Ferencv?ros qualified to the group phase in 2004 and almost qualified to the next stage.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Usrin:

1. I also don't know whether the 3rd or the cup finalist has a place in the UEFA Cup. I guess the cup finalist (Vasas)

2. According to www.gportal.hu/kbsc, none of the red cards were deserved. I also found the result very suspicious - KBSC was famous for laying down to dicksucker clubs for money in the earlier times... Little money, great players... But now the situation might be different: I felt sometimes that the players are unmotivated, they are playing 'alibi football', and concentrating on night parties instead of playing with dignity for their hometown (yes, most of the players were born and are living in Kazincbarcika). The poor results of the spring are very sad, there must be some thing done.
Chürműű! :-)

2832.16 km

CTG

ILL?S B?LA SCORED AGAIN AFTER A LONG BREAK!!!  :-D

MTK - DVTK 4-0 (2-0)

zaqrack

with my brother cheering in the stadium :)

CTG

If Ill?s retires I'll start to hate MTK like all the teams from the capital.

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"with my brother cheering in the stadium :)

700 visitors, very hard "B-k?z?p"  :-D  :-D  :-D

CTG

If ETO will be demolished by ?jpest then it will be a cheated match (improving goal balance against Debrecen). Remember ?jpest - Honv?d 7-0. Honv?d is not that crap team and I guess they "went down" for some money. ETO will do the same.

If ETO fights and makes the match tight then the refree will give red card to one of our players OR give an easy penalty to ?jpest. If not then Kov?cs Zolt?n (dirty!!!) will score in the 95th minute.

Dirty purple league, dirty cheater ?jpest, smelly-dirty Kisteleki! ?jpest to NB III!!!

CTG

Standings in the 50th minute: 2-2.

Waiting for the unfair things against ETO...

CTG

And yes, it happened! ?jpest got a penalty after 2-2. ETO was in ruins and got another two goals. Final result:

Gy?ri ETO FC - ?jpest (Dicksucker Motherfucker Smelly Rat Assholes) 2-5 (1-2)

Usrin

Finally, great news from the last round of our championship:

?jpest (Dicksucker Motherfucker Smelly Rat Assholes) - Feh?rv?r 1-3 (0-0)
Debreczen - P?pa 4-1 (2-1)

Champion of 2005/2006: DEBRECZEN!!![/size]
:smt041  :smt041  :smt041  :smt026  :smt026  :smt026  :smt041  :smt041  :smt041  :smt033  :smt033  :smt033

Thanks for Hanacsek (referee of the match ?jpest-Feh?rv?r) for remaining correct despite of the pressure from the Hungarian Football Association, and being enough brave for sending off 2 players from ?jpest. They really deserved that. (For some reason, they were sure that everything would be allowed for them...)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Check this video about the best Hungarian football player of the last few years, Gera Zolt?n. I think he's a world-class player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1rTZkLOk5g

Chulk

Quote from: "CTG"Check this video about the best Hungarian football player of the last few years, Gera Zolt?n. I think he's a world-class player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1rTZkLOk5g
He is very good. In which team does he play?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

He plays in West Bromwich Albion, Premier League. Unfortunately he had a bad long injury this year and his team fall out of Premier League. He has some offers from other clubs like Tottenham, Aston Villa and Charlton - but he's loyal to WBA and will try to help them back to the best league. He's 27 at the moment, let's hope he can still play on the possible EURO 2012 in Hungary.