News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2006 - The year of World Cup

Started by CTG, December 21, 2005, 10:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Quote from: "CTG"Elef?ntcsontpart

Elef?ntcsont = Yvory?
part = coast?

PD: csont = bone?

CTG

Shoegazing Leo

Ivory (marfim) is an Elephant Part
In Portuguese is Costa do Marfim (Ivory Coast), to the poets, Costa do Mar Sem Fim (Never-Ending Sea Coast)

vamologocomisso

everything in portuguese is much more easy to understand, dont you all think the same ? :wink:
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

Chulk

Quote from: "Mislav"
Croatia - Argentina 3:2 !!
Next, please!
Have you seen Cratia's 1st goal? Our chances of being World Champions depend on the GK. If Abbondanzieri is the starting GK, we have no chance. Please let Lux be our savior!!!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mislav

Yes, I saw it and that goal really shouldn't be a goal, we were lucky! But you also saw your two goals in 3 minutes! Our big problem is concentration! It happend exactly the same thing 1998 when we scored 1:0 against France in semi finals of the world cup! Good luck soon in the World Cup, maybe we'll meet again :)

vamologocomisso

The group of Brasil, Croacia, Jap?o and Austr?lia is not easy and uncomplicated like some would think.

Croacia is very motivated after the victory against argentina;
Japan is not a sand bag anymore;
Australia really want to show that everybody are underestimated them;
and every team that has the favouritism by his side, its not good
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

vamologocomisso

Barcelona and Chelsea are playing right now.
Im missing a great match :cry:

tomorrow I wont watch Arsenal X Real Madrid :cry:

CTG

Chelsea will fall  :twisted: the current 0-0 is so good for Barcelona. Even 0-1 would be enough. Go home, Mourinho! :P

CTG

90000 people are sleeping in Nou Camp now, including the two teams. Level is far from a real top match. I'm disappointed.  :?

CTG

Bye-bye Chelsea!  :P

Poor Werder Bremen, lucky Juve eliminated their dreams.

vamologocomisso

True story - in world cup 94, Escobar, a colombian defender score against his own goal, and because of that he was murdered back home :shock:

what would happen if Werder Bremen?s goal kepper was colombian ??? :twisted:

CTG

He had a bad day. But do you remember Oliver Kahn in World Cup 2002? He was the best keeper of the tournament before the final. Then he made a very amateur mistake at the first goal.

Fortunately Europe is a civilized place: murdering is very from us in this case (maybe in Serbia he would be beaten in the same situation but not get killed).

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

According to the reports Wiese made great saves during the match, he deprived Juventus from goals several times. He marred his great performance with that shocking error, which kept Juventus alive.

It's really nice to see a Champions League QF without Real Madrid, Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Bayern!!! :D:D:D

FORZA JUVE :D
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

Usrin

A very annoying result: Ny?regyh?za-Szolnok 1-0. :twisted:

I don't know any detail of the match, just the result, but I must say: DIRTY TIRP?KS!!! (Btw, I'm sure that I'll be more contented after our match against Kazincbarcika!)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.