News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT59 - Fake Gods

Started by zaqrack, December 30, 2005, 02:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Due to lack of time because of upgrading to ZakStunts system, a guest designer starts the new season - enjoy CTG's track with the Jaguar.

I'd like to see lots of comments, discussion, replays, and also a renewed prediction game :)

CTG

ZCT 59 (Fake Gods) will be very friendly for newcomers.  :wink:

Chulk

First car is Jaguar IMSA, not really the car I handle best, so it's not a good way to start. I'll try my best anyway.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

BonzaiJoe

This track has a lot of bridge corners and ordinary corners = it's a track for ultra-RH'ers. Expect Alain on top of the scoreboard.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"This track has a lot of bridge corners and ordinary corners = it's a track for ultra-RH'ers. Expect Alain on top of the scoreboard.

Or any argentins as Rotoi won IMSA Cup twice. :)

Alan Rotoi

aaah... the good old times ^_^

(sorry I forgot the forum password  :shock: )

al il professore

it's LASSIE
or the old one was FROLICK
SNOOPY
RIN TIN TIN
ACE VENTURA PET DETECTIVE
ECCO THE DOLPHIN
SIT DOWN
ANTI FLEA COLLAR
GOOD BOY
BENJI (1974!!! i can't believe its as old as me!!!)
SHARPEI
SHI-TZU
CHIHUAHUA
PLUTO
DROOPY

BOMBON EL PERRO!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Zak, could you get that mentioned 486/586 with MS DOS 6.22 for me till the end of the month? I really want to drive!
Chürműű! :-)

943.41 km

zaqrack

I'll ask my friend if he can get one from his workplace as soon as possible. Unfortunately there aren't enough spare parts at home.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "zaqrack"I'll ask my friend if he can get one from his workplace as soon as possible. Unfortunately there aren't enough spare parts at home.

Thank you very much. ;) My fingers really miss the constant pushing of the arrows on the keyboard. :)
Chürműű! :-)

943.41 km

al il professore

while i was watching the past replays on jaguar xjr let me introduce you to the slowest jaguar replay ever
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

unbeatable ayrton. he drives like gutix, in the last few days he will win. the competition level has raised to something very hard. The leading pack is made of seven pipsqueaks! when i joined in 2002 there was hardly two pipsqueaks in the leading pack...

al il professore

is there a website error in the leading time bonus count or is it a valid correction thanks to the webmaster? thank you.

CTG

This race is a morbid joke with horrible crew.

No Renato, no Alain, no Orion. Rotoi and BJ to the lead, Akoss to follow him and CTG to kill Akoss every months.

al il professore

you can't watch our replays to copy them here. as you do at your competition. you are a liar as argammon. at least, argammon fought manly on the tracks.

ayrton is real, so real that you couldn't beat him once.

your head has blown up since you won two zakstunts BY ACCIDENT and now you won't stop being a liar :)

renato is so real that you delete his replays that he sends at your competition. you also refuse to publish my replays just because I am someone that you don't like.

you are a fascist :)

you even don't know how to speak english, perhaps you should write in hungarian and i should translate from google, because i will understand more things in your posts.