News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT60 - Summer Breeze

Started by zaqrack, January 28, 2006, 11:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Take a drive through the coastal mountains in your Audi Quattro.
Impress the girls with your top speed and tricks.  
On show from tuesday evening :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

And expect a returning Akoss Poo to the competition!  :)
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

Argammon

Expect me to return also.

Let's teach the SA a lesson Akoss  :twisted:

JTK

Audi Quattro - skid this stallin Helen of a car!  :!:

zaqrack

beleive me you never had as much fun with this  car as you'll have on this track :)

al il professore

audi quattro sport: a pain that i am used to - depeche mode
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Quote from: "zaqrack"beleive me you never had as much fun with this  car as you'll have on this track :)

Well, the Audi tracks were good as far as I remember. ZCT 13 was really fast and funny, ZCT 24 was also good, with enjoyable, not so difficult tricks. Then came ZCT 45, were I almost won (skid off CPU addict CTG). Waiting for a track which would entertain me even more! ;)

1000.08 km

alanrotoi

Try your best. My boys will show you the way ^_^

JTK

Quote from: "zaqrack"beleive me you never had as much fun with this  car as you'll have on this track :)

I mark your words! But still do not believe.  :? I'm waiting for Tuesday :-)

CTG

So it will be a very-very-very shitty one... (what was my first word on Z45?  :-D )

BonzaiJoe

Audi track: Suffer Well (Depeche Mode)
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Try your best. My boys will show you the way ^_^
only after you eat a peanut out of my z59 shit!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

How? When? Why? Zakstunts changed a lot since December. Not the design of course but the content. Zak made two wonderful tracks, first finished with a great race (I can't forgive the teachers keeping me learning vs racing), the next one is sharp too. Permanent scoreboard started to move (I'll join soon, I have to try permanent tracks first), Forum has the best era I have ever seen. Everything changed - thanks to Renato?  :)

zaqrack

well activity is usually like this when a new season starts. lets keep it at this level through the whole year!

-as for the tracks: I'll try my best :D

it is not because of renato

it is because bj and lise are active again, at last

1000.08 km