News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT60 - Summer Breeze

Started by zaqrack, January 28, 2006, 11:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renato Biker

maybe because me, i will have six records when zak upload my replays :D

Argammon

Akoss why aren't you racing? Is Renato's time to strong for you ?

Renato:

None but the times on default were really serious.
My point is that any of those times would be beaten by a lot of one of this tracks would be used in a monthly competition.

Renato Biker

then you let's go the work to beat my records   :)

i did 39:90 on default, but i'll not send this replay

al il professore

Quote from: "Argammon"None but the times on default were really serious.

ridiculous.
my ass
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

The only ridicouless thing here is the smelly stain coming from your unwashed mouth  :twisted:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "Argammon"Akoss why aren't you racing? Is Renato's time to strong for you ?

I'm not racing because I don't have a suitable computer for Stunts racing. But this problem will be solved during the month. I only have to talk with Zak now, but he is not on msn at the moment.
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

al il professore

send your best time mislaV

I didnt play another time faster than 1:16.30 at the moment, you can skid me big time.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Still searching for the big trick

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

We'll find it! On Sunday, I'll try the track! :D
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

al il professore

i'm fed up of you all STUNTS TOURISTS!!! I'll drive a replay to mass destroy you all!!!

Mislav

Renato, what do you think, who will win his month? Make a top10 list in "prediction games" topic!  Greetings to Brasil :)

Renato Biker

Chulk

So did I but this year there are lots of drivers playing great so it is hard to say who will win
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Zak you promised fun for this track, not pain.  :?

Renato Biker

pain? I liked this track, don't murmur  :P

by the way, 1:17:55 is very bad for you, don't hide the game  :wink: