News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT60 - Summer Breeze

Started by zaqrack, January 28, 2006, 11:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Later, Renatinho, later.

I must win 10 extra mph. It means a lot later.

Renato Biker

???????????

by chance did I say that I will win? no, of course!

I only said I like this track, and if I stay on 15th place I'll continue liking.

You can to do a strong time, but, in any way, 1:17:55 continue being bad for you  ;-)

CTG

Quote from: "Renato Biker"???????????

by chance did I say that I will win? no, of course!

I only said I like this track, and if I stay on 15th place I'll continue liking.

You can to do a strong time, but, in any way, 1:17:55 continue being bad for you  ;-)

that speedup will happen at the beginning of the track. If I drive a 20 seconds long section - let's say an example - not by 150 but 160 mph average speed, it can mean a lot. More than a second. And I already said I'll restart the track and I count about 10 mph grow in my final average speed - maybe even more.

Renato Biker

Argammon

It is great!

I did the usual 2 big tricks of the track (I think you know which I mean  :lol: ) and the replay was kinda fast already so I was stuck at 1.13.10.

Renato send in 1.13.05 and I thought that I had to redrive the whole track to win another few 0.10 here and there.Aiming for 1.12.70 final time.
That would have taken few hours of pain and maxing out an already kinda maxed out replay!

But now by pure chance I have found a new trick which saves me at least as much time as maxing out but was done in 5 minutes  :twisted:

That's far better!

And yes!The battle is great,the car is fun and the track is fun and Renato is a great enemy!

Greets
Arg

Renato Biker

Quote from: "Argammon"Renato is a great enemy!

You are too, Argammon  ;-)

CTG

I just recognized that Renato is from Curitiba. HE'S LEO RAMONE!!!!  :-D  :-D  :-D

Renato Biker

Quote from: "CTG"I just recognized that Renato is from Curitiba. HE'S LEO RAMONE!!!!  :-D  :-D  :-D

Shit, I thought that nobory would distrust. I invented Leo Ramone 4 years ago, thus I could to study my future adversaries and I hided my game  :wink:

al il professore

dual way traks. ill open a topic...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Usrin

Quote from: "al il professore"i'm fed up of you all STUNTS TOURISTS!!!
I'm Slovak, not a tourist! :-D
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Quote from: "Usrin"I'm Slovak, not a tourist! :-D

Ah, you came from Felvid?k and you are a t?t!  :-D

Renato Biker

yes, now this is a time worthy of the CTG  ;-)

al il professore

Quote from: "Argammon"But now by pure chance I have found a new trick which saves me at least as much time as maxing out but was done in 5 minutes  :twisted:

good luck next time, liar... :D
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

Oh no :) Mr stupid again.

It's totally senseless to argue with you.You won't just ever learn.What's worse:You are nearly 30 and still behaving like a 15 year old.

Have fun
Arg

CTG

Superior race, superior track, glorious winner... but who will deserve the glory? Argammon? Renato Biker? Ayrton? Chulk? Alain? CTG? Bonzai Joe? Paleke?  :)

One of the strongest races so far.