News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 62 - Act of grace

Started by zaqrack, March 29, 2006, 10:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Coming this friday!

for the Ferrari GTO

Enjoy!

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Chulk

Quote from: "CTG"Ferrari GTO  :smt078
I agree but I'll try my best to improve with it. i didn't send a replay last year because I couldn't do an acceptable lap.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

vamologocomisso

n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

JTK

Oh, I skid the stallin Helen called Ferrari GTO!  :evil:

BonzaiJoe

I like this track - not too easy, not too hard, lots of of possibility for small improvement, and the top-5 will definitely be very close on this one, just like on ZCT60, but with the Ferrari's power gear, there are more opportunities than with the Audi. Winning time: 56.90 (but I guess winning time predictions in the first days are always hopeless)

Chulk

Power Gear Car's tracks usually have a close finish. At least in the last 2 years Winner and 2nd where within 1 sec or so

CTG

I still hate this track and car...  :?

Chulk

Looks like Gutix is back. Scoreboard is almost frozen. It seems a decent replay is hard to do.

CTG

I have an unfinished replay in the pocket. If I can reproduce the 3rd quarter of my 1:03 and the end of my 1:05 then it will be 1:00.xx. There's a real chance for that - with some extra suffer.

Argammon

I don't really like the track,sorry  :wink:

I don't think you should either jump into tunnels or over banked corners after a hill :) as it is basically the same problem:

To do it fast enough you need a gravity bug which makes the car drop fast,let me remind you of that very old countach track where you had to drive up a hill and jump into the roof of a tunnel  :twisted:

Same basic problem and nearly as annoying...

Chulk

Quote from: "Argammon"To do it fast enough you need a gravity bug

Same basic problem and nearly as annoying...
I don't think that part is so hard to do. There are parts a lot harder in this track.

CTG

To be exact, there's only one very hard part. You know which one...

BonzaiJoe

Okay Chulk, but then please tell us how to do gravity bugs easily? When I saw Ayrton's replay on Z61, I wondered...