News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 62 - Act of grace

Started by zaqrack, March 29, 2006, 10:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Ayrton ist eine Hexeditor.  :-D

Renato Biker

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Okay Chulk, but then please tell us how to do gravity bugs easily? When I saw Ayrton's replay on Z61, I wondered...

it's easy: you must just to try 20hours per day then you will probably get it  hahahahaha  this is what the argentinians make  ;-)

but we don't have time to try, so we are condemned to lose to argentinians  :P

Chulk

Quote from: "Renato Biker"
Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Okay Chulk, but then please tell us how to do gravity bugs easily? When I saw Ayrton's replay on Z61, I wondered...

it's easy: you must just to try 20hours per day then you will probably get it  hahahahaha  this is what the argentinians make  ;-)

but we don't have time to try, so we are condemned to lose to argentinians  :P
Why is everybody saying the same shit about RH hours? How do I know you don't drive 10 hours a day? What I meant to say is: We all know cars have a lot of bugs, to get any of them you just have to drive it crazy, skidding, shiftingup or down and that kind of things. Of course a little luck is also needed.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Renato Biker

hahaha, relax Chulk, it was just a joke, sorry

Chulk

Quote from: "Renato Biker"hahaha, relax Chulk, it was just a joke, sorry
It's not with you Renato, no problem. It's just that I'm tired of reading about "Stupid jokes" about Argentinians. If we playing is such a problem, you Europeans should have a competition where Aregentinians are not welcome.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

Please dont think such things. You are at least as much welcome as the others. Just some re stupid, as in every community.

BonzaiJoe

No, nobody is stupid here. Okay maybe some are, but not the main posters in this thread. Renato is not stupid, and he is not European. He is Brazilian. And it was a joke! Renato has been blamed for exactly the same, so I don't think he would blame you for it.
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "CTG"Ayrton ist eine Hexeditor.  :-D

Ayrton is a woman!??  :o
But we can't be quite sure.

Renato Biker

Chulk, I said that because Ayrton and you always do some bumps and some bugs airfly that I can't do it. I really think this is a characteristic of a so good pipsqueak...

I think the europeans do some jokes about you, argentinians, because they can't beat you  :-D

(sorry, I can't write some message without a joke  :P )

CTG

Quote from: "Renato Biker"(sorry, I can't write some message without a joke  :P )

You can. Humour is not your weapon... :D

JTK

You are welcome no matter from which country you are from! That's always been this community's strenght to bring people from all over the world together just by racing an old (yet coolest) racing game! Me personally, in my am proud of each new pipsqueak from a new country.

It would be so great to meet all of you South Americans at the Stunts Meetings, but I guess you'll never afford to come here just for that, neither is anyone from Europe that rich to go to the South America meeting...

Keep on racing together all over the world!  8)

CTG

Southamericanization (nice long word :)) is great, palette of Stunts forces is more colorful with them. I hope one day they will bring some samba dancing girls too.  :wink:

Renato Biker

Quote from: "CTG"
Quote from: "Renato Biker"(sorry, I can't write some message without a joke  :P )

You can. Humour is not your weapon... :D

I have a good Humour, but one crap english too, so I can't tell my jokes  :roll:

Quote from: "Renato Biker"I have a good Humour, but one crap english too, so I can't tell my jokes  :roll:

maybe this is funny  :P

Renato Biker

Quote from: "CTG"I hope one day they will bring some samba dancing girls too.  :wink:

Yeahhhh, I will  :wink:

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "CTG"I hope one day they will bring some samba dancing girls too.  :wink:

hahaha  :-D  :-D

So, THEY are welcome, right ? :lol:
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)