News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Illness

Started by CTG, April 28, 2006, 11:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Welcome to ">38°C-land", closing to the next border...

zaqrack

Usrin

This morning, I came to the university (for Hungarians: ELTE, Lágymányos) to do some work. I was as healthy as I could be. But quite soon I felt a terrible stomach ache and I had to run to the toilet. [Don't laugh, I reached it in time.  ;D] Since then, I must go there in every 20-30 minutes for shitting, vomiting, or both. If I lay down, this time can be extended to 40 minutes. But my way home would take at least 45 minutes, so I can't risk it before feeling better... probably I will sleep here.

The feeling is comparable to nothing but the famous fosós-hányós Mikulás-este.

I should also mention that I produce huge BÖFFs each time before womiting.
And a nice song also came to my mind... Shitty, shitty, shitty Alpenmilch!!!
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

That's interesting, I'm also in the bed at the moment with something similar. Last night, I could not sleep, because I had to go to the toilet about 15 times to shit there, and then, I also had an enormous vomit. In the morning I felt very poor, very weak, and I had fever, too - unfortunately, this state continued throughout the day, though the shitting and the vomiting stopped (finally I managed to fart and böff). Btw I also felt okay yesterday afternoon, but in the evening, I felt strangely weak and sleepy. The result came after that... I didn't go to work today, and I will stay at home tomorrow, too. skid off vomiting, shitting, weakness and fever!!!
Chürműű! :-)

2990.82 km

CTG

Tooth problems (broken), capping, pain, pain, pain, medicinal filling, pain, root filling + temporary covering, pain. I guess it will be removed soon.

CTG

I'm psychologically instable and exhausted - according to the experts...

CTG

Tomorrow morning: gastroscopic examination. There's high chance to find a nice gastric ulcer.

Is it REALLY possible to survive this procedure without vomiting?

Chulk

I'm having a CT on Tuesday to see a small deviation of my nose and how my adenoids are in order to plan a tonsillectomy I desperately need as I sudenly started snoring, have problems breathing, have constant mucus. And I woke up today with a sore throat and a 38º C fever... damn enlarged tonsils!!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on June 28, 2012, 05:42:48 PM
I'm having a CT on Tuesday to see a small deviation of my nose and how my adenoids are in order to plan a tonsillectomy I desperately need as I sudenly started snoring, have problems breathing, have constant mucus. And I woke up today with a sore throat and a 38º C fever... damn enlarged tonsils!!

Ouch. Good luck for the surgery!

Quote from: CTG on June 28, 2012, 04:27:56 PM
Tomorrow morning: gastroscopic examination. There's high chance to find a nice gastric ulcer.

Is it REALLY possible to survive this procedure without vomiting?

What they found are axial type hiatus hernia (~2 cm) and polypoid laesio in cardia (~1 cm, sample was taken from it). The latter one requires further examinations, the result of biopsy will be available in two weeks.

It was skidin' hard to hold back the "you know what"...

CTG

Biopsy shows three different problems in the same sample. Today I'm going to have an abdominal ultrasonic examination, further plans of my doctor: abdominal CT, colonoscopy (brrr...), ERCP (worse than normal gastroscopy), specific blood tests. Damn it...

CTG

My liver is big, says the ultrasonic examination.

Chulk

Well, everything went fine, tonsils are out, throat hurts a bit but just as a strong sore throat, nothing that can't be coped with tons of ice-cream.
It sucks that I'll have to stop playing football with friends and judo for a couple of weeks, but it should improve my respiratory ability so I should last longer before getting tired.

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on August 07, 2012, 08:45:02 AM
Well, everything went fine, tonsils are out, throat hurts a bit but just as a strong sore throat, nothing that can't be coped with tons of ice-cream.
It sucks that I'll have to stop playing football with friends and judo for a couple of weeks, but it should improve my respiratory ability so I should last longer before getting tired.

I wish you a quick recovery! Does it hurt only a bit? You are lucky! Tonsillectomy knocked me out for several weeks: it was bleeding many times, every swallow of food caused terrible pain and in most of the cases the drinks came back - from my nose. :D Probably they damaged a nerve or something.

Chulk

I haven't had any problems, though the doc said it was possible to throw up blood a couple of times, a little fever, headaches, some pain in my ears, and some dizziness. But I still haven't had any of those.

CTG

Today: special blood test to see (abnormal) thyroid functions. I hate the doctors.